App description: * How to play
You win if you kick out all units of enemy off the ground. And you lose if all your units have been kicked out.
Fight an enemy in a turn-based manner.

* Features
- 3 game modes
Single Play: Battle with an AI. You can play more stages if you win the fight.
Multi Play: Two players battle on one device in a turn-based manner. You can only play the maps that you cleared in Single Play mode.
Online Play: Play with other players through Wifi or 3G. Your record in this mode is your world ranking.

- Various stages
Single Play mode has 4 levels (Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme).
32 stages to play (Each level has 8 stages).

- Various obstructions
Strategic play with these objects
Rectangles
Units bounce back with lower speed if they collide with the rectangles.
Elastics
Units bounce back with higher speed if they collide with the elastics.
Black holes
Units disappear if they come near the black holes.
Warps
Units come out of the warp zone with the same color when they come near the one.

- Options
BGM On/Off
FX On/Off
Tutorial
Credits
Bug Report
05-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Finger vs. Finger from creators of Castle Fantasy is Free

No vid by the devs, so here is a video I took, showing three of the different-themed levels on easy mode. Sorry for the lack of skill:

Youtube link | Pop Up

It's a rather fun game IMO. It has entirely different levels for each difficulty setting, 4 board themes, tons of obstacles/powerups, online play, rankings, local same-device multiplayer, and a killer soundtrack to boot!
Definitely worth the buy.

Last edited by TheProxy; 05-08-2010 at 09:22 PM.

05-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Finger VS. Finger - 99

Licensed and Certified Legacy User
05-08-2010, 10:11 PM
I like it.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
05-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Fun game and in some ways reminds me of King Strike.
05-09-2010, 11:07 AM
My fault there are two threads, sorry!
But anyways, since this seems to be the more popular thread, here is a gameplay video that goes through three different themed levels:

Youtube link | Pop Up

It's a rather fun game with obstacles, online play, local multiplayer (same device) lengthy single player, rankings, etc.

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO GET IT.

Last edited by TheProxy; 05-09-2010 at 11:11 AM.
05-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Now free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?
05-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Anyone have any idea how long this free promotion is lasting? I don't see it anywhere on any of the free app sites, did this just randomly go free?
05-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Apparently so... the developer offered Castle Fantasy for free within the past couple of weeks, but that was just until the next update was released; now it's back up to $.99 (still the most ridiculously awesome value in the entire App Store, IMO).

When I saw FvF listed on App Shopper as "limited time free", I figured I best not dilly-dally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?
05-24-2010, 10:37 PM
Finger VS. Finger: Let's kick out