★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Game like Tilt to Live?

05-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Game like Tilt to Live?

I am a big fan of Tilt to Live, however, I have been playing it so much lately that I am in need of something else to satisfy my hunger. Is there any game out there like Tilt to Live? A game that requires quick thinking, is very fast paced, and nice graphics.
05-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Starball comes to mind and nothing wrong with playing one game a lot

05-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Send a message via AIM to KGameLover1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabas1 View Post
I am a big fan of Tilt to Live, however, I have been playing it so much lately that I am in need of something else to satisfy my hunger. Is there any game out there like Tilt to Live? A game that requires quick thinking, is very fast paced, and nice graphics.
GloBall is pretty fun.
05-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Quote:
iDodge: Space Ninja might be worth checking out, though it's a lot more difficult after the first few dozen levels than casual games such as Tilt to Live, which feature the same patterns repeated over and over.
05-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubjelly View Post
iDodge: Space Ninja might be worth checking out, though it's a lot more difficult after the first few dozen levels than casual games such as Tilt to Live, which feature the same patterns repeated over and over.
Space Ninja is an epic game, you should definitely try it if you like Tilt to Live
05-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Send a message via AIM to KGameLover1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vingdoloras View Post
Space Ninja is an epic game, you should definitely try it if you like Tilt to Live
Oh, yeah, Space Ninja's pretty fun.
05-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Bonzai Bubbles is a really fun game like Tilt to Live. It has everything you want, except it's a little bit slower paced. You should check it out.

Here's a quickey:

-It's a little slow
-graphics are brushed up
-sounds are nice
-premise of the game is simple: avoid touching the other bubbles and make them merge so that you can pop them with the side-screen spikes. Advancement in difficulty is like advancing in levels (completed when all attacking bubbles are killed). In this game, you can teleport if you're cornered (it will happen a couple of times)

It's basically a really fun game worth the $0.99 you'll pay for it.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!

Last edited by nikhsterboi; 05-09-2010 at 11:57 AM.
05-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Sprit is a wonderful pick up and play game.

GameLoft Live / openfeint / plus+: deiden26
05-09-2010, 02:17 PM
I would second Starball. Very fun game, not as full featured as Tilt to Live perhaps but offers the same kind of gameplay.

Games Uncovered: The best iPhone gaming news and reviews.
www.gamesuncovered.com
twitter.com/gamesuncovered
youtube.com/gamesuncovered
05-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Well Tilt to Live is basically a survival shooter, so Minigore, Guerrilla Bob, iDracula, etc come to mind.

hi