★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 1112 and Tap Tap NIN

10-14-2008, 08:33 AM
1112 and Tap Tap NIN

What happened to both of these games? Both developers stated that they were "about" to release. The way I read them is that they had been submitted and should appear on the app store between "Any day now" and "a few weeks." This was weeks ago, so where are they?? Anyone heard any updates on either of these? I have been looking online, but can't find updates other than a few weeks ago mentioning "Check the app store - any day now!"
10-14-2008, 08:36 AM
Tap Tap NIN has still not mentioned a date (as far as their answers on getsatisfaction.com go).

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
10-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Send a message via MSN to aghartastudio

As for 1112, the game require an insane amount of details... so it took longer than expected to make it all working together,

and we still didn't send the game to approval yet since there are some change needed on itunesconnect (bank account number and company name) the problem is there is nobody answering our mails as of now... Maybe someone know some tricks to accellerate the process?
10-16-2008, 01:09 PM

Just updating everyone on 1112. This is an e-mail from Alex:

"Hi dave !
Well for the game we are still working on all the final details of the game, still itís almost over now, we still have to go through the registration process!
I honestly donít know how long it can take!
I tried to build the hype the best I could especially on US website, but strangely 80% of my youtube viewing are from Europa!

With the exception of toucharcade and fingergaming it seems there is less website specialized on iphone than in europa (Or maybe I wasnít able to know them) I think Apple may be interested to promote us directectly on the appstore given the uncommon quality of the gameÖ

Anyway if you have any advice J

PS: we are going to post a new trailer soon (end of week end if all goes well)

Alex

Agharta studio
10-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Tap Tap NIN will be good, my brother will probably buy it
I want a muse tap tap, or anyone really, It is a good idea and they deserve some money, i like the comps they run for songs.