★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Volkswagen Touareg Challenge

Pure off-road feeling with an SUV in a class of its own: the new Volkswagen Touareg! The Touareg V6 TDI BlueMotion Technology and the Touareg Hybrid are available to choose from. From ocean drive to off-road adventure: experience the versatility of the new Touareg on six distinct on and off-road courses, over gravel, mud, or ice. Give it a new look with unlocked pain jobs and rims. If you choose the Touareg Hybrid, you will also earn additional points for efficient driving.
So that your test drive is more than just virtual, you can use the integrated search function to guide you to a Volkswagen dealer.
With the Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail buttons, you can compare your highscores with players from all over the world.
Fitting background music enhances the virtual driving fun. Players can enjoy music by three bands from the Volkswagen Sound Foundation: Tonbandgerät, jona:S und Jupiter Jones.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

05-11-2010, 04:00 PM
It's not clear from the description, but this is made by Fishlab and uses the same engine as Rally Master Pro. It looks and controls great.

EDIT: Just saw the title of the youTube video. Sorry to repeat the info, but I guess if I missed it someone might, too.

05-11-2010, 04:29 PM
well for free definately worth trying

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
05-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to diabolus
I like this game.
The graphics are ok, and the controls are pretty good too.

05-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Best free racing game in the store?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
05-11-2010, 06:10 PM
TY fishlabs and VW for another free game, these things are usually a mix of sweet or sour but I like giving them all a go.

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab
05-11-2010, 06:44 PM
I never knew people download these types of games.

05-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
I never knew people download these types of games.
If they're made by Fishlab or Firemint, they should.
05-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Nice graphics and a realistic gameplay. Cool locations, online highscores. It's a good game
05-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Yep is well worth giving a whirl, plays quite well all round.