• Publisher: NimbleBit LLC
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 10.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: The Pocket Frogs are out of their habitats and making a splash! Play four fun mini games and collect all the Pocket Frogs by earning achievements!

- Dizzypad: Spin in circles as you try and leap to each consecutive pad. Are you fast enough to skip a pad and earn extra lives?

- Sliders: A fun twist on the spinners mode. Test your timing with pads that slide back and forth instead of rotating in place!

- Memory: Be a froggy matchmaker and test your memory by picking frog pairs. Guaranteed to sharpen your wits!

- Battle: Duke it out on the pond with a friend in this 2 player mode! Try your best to gobble each other up until your frog grows the largest.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

05-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Sweet...I have been waiting for this. I will probably buy all of the modes right away.

05-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Awesome ... downloading now. Thank you!

Bittlebox or Marlene DeGrood (non zombie killer)
Need more positive energy in your life?
http://www.bittleboxart.etsy.com
Follow me (bittlebox) on twitter.
05-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Really great game and it looks and plays perfectly on the iPad. So far I have purchased the two player mode and that is a blast. Our first game went to 3-2.

I will probably buy sliders next.
05-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks for making the thread SuperMan! Anxious to hear everyone's feedback!
05-11-2010, 08:57 PM
I am really liking the two player mode. Have you considered a four player free for all or team mode. Or capture the dragon fly mode with maybe some flower power ups?
05-11-2010, 09:00 PM
This is this first game that's specifically made me wish I had an iPad.
05-11-2010, 09:01 PM
I am picking this up now and will buy ALL the game modes when I get my hands on my ipad on may 28th

Looks awesome !!!

Last edited by cranker; 05-11-2010 at 09:04 PM.
05-11-2010, 09:19 PM
I am downloading it right now. In my opinion, the original Dizzypad looked fine on the iPad, so I am really excited to see what this looks like.
05-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I am really liking the two player mode. Have you considered a four player free for all or team mode. Or capture the dragon fly mode with maybe some flower power ups?
We considered a 4 player battle mode but found that it was rather difficult to fit four people around an iPad comfortably.

I do like your idea of capture the dragonfly though, hadn't thought of that!