★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TEMPORARY SALE. REDUCED FROM $3.99. BUY CARGO RUSH NOW FOR ONLY $0.99. FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. GET IT NOW!!

CarGo Rush is the new craze on the vastly popular line drawing genre! You control swift airport baggage trucks whose job is to pick up various containers on the levels and transport them to the exits without colliding with each other. So far so good but where CarGO Rush really excels from the tons of line drawer games is the four different game modes it offers, each of which could easily work as full titles alone!

Key features:
- An innovative line drawer game
- 4 different game modes including the unique "Line Drawing meets Snake" mode
- Career and Quick Play with 40 levels of different difficulty settings
- Online ranking system
05-11-2010, 11:20 PM
its kinda like the plane one where you control the paths of the airplane, forgetting the name rit now ...
05-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superrogue View Post
its kinda like the plane one where you control the paths of the airplane, forgetting the name rit now ...
/facepalm

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
05-21-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
05-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Game Impressions

I like it.

There are 2 primary modes of play, Career and Endless.

Career has you going through a series of specific missions (drive so many carts into the depot, collect so many bags, etc.) with each mission getting a little tougher than the last and you best score in each mission tracked locally.

Endless is four game variations on six different maps at 5 difficulty levels! All of them based on seeing how long you can keep gathering luggage and or bring carts into the right color coded depot without bumping into any barriers or other luggage carts.

While I can't fault for like of variety, it has some rough edges IMHO.

4/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
/facepalm
and then slap in the face to doodlejumper