View Poll Results: Will you download the update?
Yes 362 85.58%
No 61 14.42%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll
08-24-2009, 08:55 AM
I feel like Cornelius from the Christmas puppet cartoon "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", when he would throw his pick axe up in the air, it would land, he would sniff it (for silver and gold), and say disappointed, "NOTHIN!"

That's how I feel each time I do a search and look up Minigore on Appshopper or iTunes app store....
08-24-2009, 08:56 AM
I know how you feel mate! I can't wait for the update as well!

Plus+: Icewraithe
Tester for: Legion of Amon, 7x SECRET, many more

08-24-2009, 09:08 AM
Dark NRG wrote: "I feel like Cornelius from the Christmas puppet cartoon "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", when he would throw his pick axe up in the air, it would land, he would sniff it (for silver and gold), and say disappointed, "NOTHIN!"

That's how I feel each time I do a search and look up Minigore on Appshopper or iTunes app store....

Here he is! Maybe the inspiration for John even
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rudolph-yukoncornelius-9.jpg (26.9 KB, 5 views)
08-24-2009, 04:58 PM
They need to update OpenFeint.

The original blueskin.
Na'viy hapx.
08-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper587 View Post
They need to update OpenFeint.
already part of next update

Now Playing: EDEN, Baseball Superstars 2011
Twitter: @thepoisonivy
08-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepoisonivy View Post
already part of next update
Good, cuz compared to the new one, the old one SUX! Hey, anyone know a good dev?

The original blueskin.
Na'viy hapx.
08-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Wow a bunch of new updates today including harbor master which was also submitted far after minigore... seriously something is wrong. Time for the devs to start questioning why the app has not appeared yet. Timo you should demand an explanation! The rest of you meet me here:
Apple computer headquarters
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
at 19:00 hours. Bring pitch forks and torches. wear war colors. If you have a mace bring that too. Were going head hunting.

Now Playing: EDEN, Baseball Superstars 2011
Twitter: @thepoisonivy
08-24-2009, 05:59 PM
Quote:
The rest of you meet me here:
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
at 19:00 hours. Bring pitch forks and torches. wear war colors. If you have a mace bring that too. Were going head hunting.
Leaving immediately! First I need to pick up some supplies from an old friend and im on my way
08-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Wow a bunch of new updates today including harbor master which was also submitted far after minigore... seriously something is wrong. Time for the devs to start questioning why the app has not appeared yet. Timo you should demand an explanation! The rest of you meet me here:
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
what time zone
08-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by error View Post
what time zone
there's no time for questions dude! just be there!