View Poll Results: Will you download the update?
Yes 362 85.58%
No 61 14.42%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll
07-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yournothere View Post
i wouldnt worry about the updates for this game. they have so much in plan. have you seen the pictures of the episodes timo posted in the upcoming thread? it looks gorgeous. and also theres going to be co-op which will make it so much more fun.
Havent seen them, can you post them here?
07-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ View Post
Has anyone seen this from STP about the upcoming update?:

Vihola also tells us that they are in talks with a few other large companies to incorporate more co-op characters into the game. Here is a clue to another he gave us: "One other video game celebrity that makes an appearance is very colorful and has long thin hands. Can you guess who it is?" Want to take a shot at who this may be? Put your guess in this story's comments.

Anyone know who it could be?
im guessing that one character from Sway

memory cards

07-30-2009, 12:17 PM
For achievements i would suggest killing a certain amount of furries while you are the wild bull or whatever it is, survive a certain amount of time without shooting, and kill a certain amount of furries by exploding the shotgun box. And also can i suggest an insane mode with furries everywhere!!!

Last edited by sportsfan791; 07-30-2009 at 12:25 PM.
07-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyLay View Post
So it was, Albie, so it was. I was just a little mad that some people who did give into the hype agreed with you on your review. No hard feelings toward you. I'm usually a big fan of your reviews. You go into details but can still sum things up nicely.
None taken, and like I said, it's just my two cents. As for the hype threads, I try to steer clear of them because they're mostly one-sided. While they're fun to screw around with, hype threads only create lofty and overblown expectations.
07-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedeatinflyincougar View Post
im guessing that one character from Sway
I'm also thinking, it will be from Sway.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
07-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Well, I'm gonna buy it in hopes that it will become more than what it is at the moment. I have no problem getting a game if the Dev is into making it bigger and or better.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣

Last edited by jasonsmith; 07-30-2009 at 01:31 PM.
07-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
None taken, and like I said, it's just my two cents. As for the hype threads, I try to steer clear of them because they're mostly one-sided. While they're fun to screw around with, hype threads only create lofty and overblown expectations.
...and aggressive fans, no matter, how good the game is.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
07-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsmith View Post
Well, I'm gonna buy it in hopes that it will become more than what it is at the moment. I have problem getting a game if the Dev is into making it bigger and or better.
think u meant u have no problem?
07-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideToPlay Phil View Post

Score!
sweet!