★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Anything Like This?

02-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Anything Like This?

Looking for something along the lines of Space Game on my iPhone. Is there anything? I guess this would be considered either an RTS or a second generation TD possibly?
02-19-2009, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySumo View Post
Looking for something along the lines of Space Game on my iPhone. Is there anything? I guess this would be considered either an RTS or a second generation TD possibly?
I would say the closest thing is Galcon

Galcon Lite

Galcon

It's easily the most played game on my iPod

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss

02-19-2009, 05:16 PM
theres

SpaceX $0.99
Space Deadbeef Free
Space Path Free

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
02-19-2009, 05:16 PM
welcome to TA!!
02-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
theres

SpaceX $0.99
Space Deadbeef Free
Those are more shoot 'em ups, the game he was looking for was more of a strategical game

Edit: I didn't even realize it was your first post, so yes, welcome to Touch Arcade

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
02-19-2009, 05:19 PM
in that case maybe
blue defense
blue attack

both $1.99

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
02-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
in that case maybe
blue defense
blue attack

both $1.99
Did you even look at the link?

It's a really cool take on a TD game... I think I could see myself playing this one online for a little bit

02-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks for all the welcoming folks. I found this place about a week after I got my iPhone recently and simply don't buy things for the phone w/o checking here first! Awesome site!

Yeah, Space Game is definitely not a shooter like Deadbeaf or the other, very strategic. Kinda reminds me of a 2D version of Homeworld. If the authors aren't porting it for iPhone I hope someone tells them to.
02-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySumo View Post
Thanks for all the welcoming folks. I found this place about a week after I got my iPhone recently and simply don't buy things for the phone w/o checking here first! Awesome site!

Yeah, Space Game is definitely not a shooter like Deadbeaf or the other, very strategic. Kinda reminds me of a 2D version of Homeworld. If the authors aren't porting it for iPhone I hope someone tells them to.
I had never heard of Space Game before but it's pretty cool. I would still highly, highly recommend Galcon. Check out the lite version, it's not nearly as good as the full version, but still pretty fun. The online in the full version is so ridiculously addicting!

02-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Definitely like Galcon. Will try the full version soon. Anything else?