★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Shear Madness is the exciting new game from Lightning Wrench Software. Given an empty field to start with, your goal is to make your farm profitable. You do this by tending a flock of sheep. Newly purchased sheep start with no wool, so you must provide them with the best possible grass to eat by chasing them around with your finger. As your sheep grow wool, chase them to the shearing table to snip the wool and sell it. Buying higher quality grass will make the sheep grow wool much faster. Watch out though, sheep which wander off the level easily become lost forever! Also, the ever present threat of wolves grows as you progress from farm to farm. Keep your sheep away from the wolves or they will become a quick meal! Tap the wolves quickly to attack them, or purchase better weapons to kill them faster!
05-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Would like to a video to get an idea how it plays. The description makes it sound like something I could enjoy, but I'd like more text describing it, more screenshots, or a video.

05-12-2010, 07:35 PM
they spelled sheer wrong

I wish I hadn't killed that fish
05-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
they spelled sheer wrong
it's just a play on words...the shearing of sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
05-12-2010, 07:47 PM
oh!!! thanks for esplaining!

I wish I hadn't killed that fish
05-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagManX View Post
Would like to a video to get an idea how it plays. The description makes it sound like something I could enjoy, but I'd like more text describing it, more screenshots, or a video.
Sorry for the late answer, I just found this forum while Googling the game name. I'm one of the developers. We've got a video on YouTube and Facebook. The YouTube one was annotations added to clarify what's going on.
05-17-2010, 06:44 PM
embedded:
06-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Just looking back at all the games I've been interested in and not tried out yet when I saw this video. Looks really, really cool. May still pick this up. Something of a Feeding Frenzy style game for the iDevice.