★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Puzzle is too boring for you? Arcade game is not intellectual enough? Weve made perfect mix iQBloxing! Youll love it for sure!

iQBloxing is an extremely addictive game created by bees4honey team specially for your iPhone and iPod Touch. By mixing arcade and puzzle game we created interesting and addictive gameplay with significant puzzles component. iQBloxing is a 3D game with realistic animation and cool graphics. It looks very nice and we believe that its important for any game!

In iQBloxing you need to find a way for your block through the each level to the final hole. You'll control the block by sliding your finger over the screen in the direction you want to move the block. You don't have to start sliding on the block - any place you like will work well. Levels in iQBloxing are full of different game objects, e.g. bridges, switchers, teleporters, "weak" game fields, etc. Each level is harder than the previous one!

Features
- Very nice 3D graphics;
- Addictive and interesting gameplay;
- Awesome animation effects;
- Achievements and rewards ( medals for completing level ) system;
- Lots of levels, each level is harder than the previous one.

bees4honey's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

05-13-2010, 06:46 AM
Looks nice enough, basically an alternative to Nintaii I guess.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms

05-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Generally, yes. But iQBloxing has different levels, absolutely different graphics and 3D engine. There is also an achievement system.
05-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Yeah, I will definitely give it a try.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
05-13-2010, 07:09 AM
Looks cute. Will check it out down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
It is really expensive when you take into account that I spend over 40 a month on games for my iPhone. Get a clue.

Last edited by Beto_Machado; 05-13-2010 at 07:12 AM.
05-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Looks basically identical to Bloxxor, but with an added element or two. For free though it's hard to argue, but how many levels do you get without shelling out for the DLC?

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
05-13-2010, 11:58 AM
thanks all for trying our game! hope you enjoy it