★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: adot studio
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 25.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 50%off! GET IT RIGHT NOW!!!

It is a fun side-scrolling shooter with a really neat graphical style!!

"It's an eye-candy game with decent action and puzzle-solving elements!"

" It is a nice side scroller with a sweet art style ! Thats something not even zombieville has!"
The date December 21, 2012, we are getting closer to Mayans Judgment Day!!!

who can save our world???

In November 2010, the magnetic field sharply declines in the Arctic.
In December 2010, the Atlantic water temperature sharply dropped about 50 degrees.
In January 2011, Colima Volcano (Mexico), Hood Volcano (US), Ruzi Volcano (Colombia), Asama Volcano (Japan) and other huge volcanoes around world erupted at the same time.
In February 2011 the United States, Mexico, Japan and other countries in the world was hit by furious earthquakes

The date December 21, 2012, we are getting closer to Mayans Judgment Day!!!

The young archaeologist---Sam discovered the great mystery to the disaster in Tikal; to save human beings resorted to only one solution: to go to Eight Planets in the Solar System, to find eight rare elements(Ancient Fire, Ancient Water, Ancient Gold, Ancient Wood, Ancient Earth, Ancient Cloud, Ancient Stone, Ancient Copper) which were left by Tzontlilic in Sun Age, the Age of Atlantis civilization, and to find a pyramid built in Tikal where there are Eight Meteor Craters on the peak of the Pyramid. By putting Eight Rare Elements appropriately in the Craters, the new age of human civilization will be opened!

You are avatared as Sam to complete the sacred mission with the glory and great adventure! Are you prepared?

Only one year left ahead of December 21.2012

- 20 challenging missions
- on the end of each planet there is a puzzle type level
- survive with 15 different weapons, from revolvers to shotguns, AK47, rockets, laser guns.
- 3 different ability enemies, one of them can attack by jumping.
- 3 different sketch game scenes.
- 2 different sketch cave or private room scenes to find elements.
- definitely simple gameplay. manage your cash , ammo
carefully, or body mutilated!!!
- amazing sketch graphics and animation.
- easy to pick up and play with touch-screen controls.
- resume from last mission when you exited game in the
middle of fighting with aliens, animals,monsters.

more monsters, aliens moving on the screen
adjust these missions difficult, more challenge, bloodinessexcitation.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

04-30-2010, 05:41 PM
looks great

04-30-2010, 05:50 PM
good job at making an inkvaders knockoff

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter
04-30-2010, 08:24 PM
this game include puzzled elements in caves,private rooms...

here is entire gameplay video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by adot777; 04-30-2010 at 08:34 PM.
04-30-2010, 10:42 PM
30 promotion codes................
if you like this game, please send PM..

Last edited by adot777; 04-30-2010 at 11:27 PM.
04-30-2010, 11:25 PM
I love the art style... the game looks solid!
05-01-2010, 12:20 AM
PM sent
05-01-2010, 06:32 AM
Okay, so I gave the game a decent run and basically it's about you trying to prevent doomsday (the end of the world) from happening on December 21, 2012. So to do this, you must gather all eight ancient "elements", namely fire, water, gold, wood, earth, cloud, stone, and copper, and stick them to a stone that will ultimately end the crisis... or something of that sort (the game's grammar kinda distorted the facts for me, so sorry about that). These can be found in the eight planets located in our solar system (one ancient element for each planet).

The sketchy art style and visuals is one of the best I've seen, and I could safely say that it is one of the strongest points of this game. So anyone who loves 2D doodles and side-scrolling action-style games might want to consider giving it a try.

So far, there are three missions per planet. The first few missions were fairly quick and lasted for about five minutes or less during my first trial. After the third mission, there's a final puzzle type level which you will have to solve prior to progressing through the next planet (so far you have an unlimited number of tries, so you can take your time figuring things out). The first three puzzles (in the first three planets) that I have tried were fairly easy, but can be pretty confusing at first. Nothing groundbreaking, but it does break the redundancy of these type of games and can be fairly entertaining.

The story also progresses right after completing each planet. One common problem I would like to point out though is the rough grammar. It can be quite hard to keep up with the story because of this. Nothing serious for me though, since I don't really consider it to be one of the game's major points. I mean, it's about 2012 doomsday, so what the hell man!

You have the option of purchasing weapons and "life points" after completing each mission via a vehicle/vending machine (no enemies are present in this particular part of the game). Initially, you only have a basic "pistol". You can purchase two types of weapons the first time around - an upgraded pistol and an automatic. As you progress through each mission and purchase more weapon types, bigger and better ones will be available to you. I haven't tried all of them yet, but I provided a screenshot of the type of weapons available, for reference.

So far I have only encountered two types of enemies, but the game's main menu comes with a "monster kills" score board (that's just a term I made up), basically showing my kill count for each enemy type since playing the game for the first time. There are only three monsters shown in that scoreboard, giving me the impression that there's a total of three monster types in the entire game.

Gameplay is limited to scrolling left and right, as well as firing a weapon and entering a structure for cash and resupply - like most games of its genre. The puzzle levels are a bit different though. You gain the ability to jump (at least for the first three planets), but armed with only a pistol with limited ammo (has something to do with the puzzle-solving aspect).

So to sum things up, It's an eye-candy game with decent action and puzzle-solving elements. Don't expect anything grand, but it's fairly good and actually fun to play with!

To the developer: I'm gonna send you a PM containing suggestions and insights, and some bugs that I found. This game has potential, I hope you will continue to improve and update it. Thank you for sharing this game with us!
05-01-2010, 09:06 AM
thanks , i will take your great advises.
05-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Definitely gameplay is similar to inkvaders.

But probably the developer can include some vehicles for the main character to drive in - like a tank, rover or aeroplane for air combat etc.

There is much potential to be explored.

The enemies can have different abilities like wrap around the character's body and decrease his health etc.

Last edited by akame; 05-02-2010 at 09:26 AM.