★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Entertaining quest in the style of "three in a row." You will have to discover the secrets of an old mansion, which you have inherited from a distant relative, the gentleman of fortune and adventurer. Reveal the secret of each room and return home to its former grandeur.

To win, you have to collect artifacts and not to forget to use bonuses and prompts. The more matches you make, the higher is your score. The main thing is to do the job within the strict time limit. You can enjoy the game for an indefinite time on a free level.

-Twenty five levels, from the simplest to very complex.
-Stunningly detailed graphics will allow you feel deeply the atmosphere of the game
-The accompanying sound will let you get the maximum enjoyment.

Vovin's comments:

Looks like game Vovin should get.
05-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Well this looks incredible...

Vovin, it's calling your name

05-17-2010, 07:26 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
What the heck...?!?
I totally forgot about that.

O.k., since it is even on sale right now, I'll TOFTT it as soon as I am home (in about 2 hours) and will give you impressions asap!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-17-2010, 07:32 AM
This game is looking pretty good. I am pretty obsessed with finding the best match 3 game, and buy them all no matter what. When I get home from work today I will be making this purchase.
05-17-2010, 01:16 PM
This is a match-3 with stunning graphics, a gorgeous soundtrack and an absolute high level of polish.
I haven't played much yet - but the game comes with a mysterious story which you have to play through.
Btw, you can only make one match at a time because of the combo system.
With this game the wheel wasn't invented newly, but there are many beautiful details and musics.

For the price of just two bucks it is recommended for every Match-3 or puzzle fan or at least worth a closer look.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Legacy.

im wondering if this could get interesting considering i've had a card game called legacy for the past 15 years.

http://s323354652.onlinehome.us/legacy/
05-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcat View Post
im wondering if this could get interesting considering i've had a card game called legacy for the past 15 years.

http://s323354652.onlinehome.us/legacy/

That's simply ridiculous.
There are dozens of pc or console games with the word "Legacy" in it.
Yeah, make yourself a fool and try to sue Bioware or other big companies.

As far as I can tell from your link: there are no similiarities between the card game and this Match-3.

05-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
That's simply ridiculous.
There are dozens of pc or console games with the word "Legacy" in it.
Yeah, make yourself a fool and try to sue Bioware or other big companies.

As far as I can tell from your link: there are no similiarities between the card game and this Match-3.
i didnt say it had the word "legacy" in it.

its called "legacy"

now if i had a game called "Doom" i expect id to sue me. if i had a game called "the doom" then no one could say anything. its not foolish its buisiness.

and similarties have nothing to do with it. ones a card game ones a puzzle game.
05-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcat View Post
i didnt say it had the word "legacy" in it.

its called "legacy"

now if i had a game called "Doom" i expect id to sue me. if i had a game called "the doom" then no one could say anything. its not foolish its buisiness.

and similarties have nothing to do with it. ones a card game ones a puzzle game.

It is NOT called "Legacy".
It is called "iLegacy".
Just open your eyes. Heck... too bad, huh? There goes the big money.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-17-2010 at 02:31 PM.
05-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
It is NOT called "Legacy".
It is called "iLegacy".
Just open your eyes. Heck... too bad, huh? There goes the big money.
...the screenshot of the game clearly says "Legacy" it doesnt say Ilegacy