★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Jump and Jump Lite

02-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Jump and Jump Lite

Hi everybody,

Just released in the App Store at last Saturday, new version of Jump. And released today: Jump Lite.

The goal of the game is to get the best score and collect the cups at the end of each level; keep the backetball from falling into the abyss between the boxes. You can control the ball by tilting your iPhone/iPod Touch.

I'd really like to hear any feedback.

Enjoy!

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-19-2009, 07:34 PM
ive never seen this before, but it looks really fun.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
02-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Send a message via MSN to Forerunnerz
Downloading lite version now. Will edit this post after I play with feedback on the game.

EDIT: The game is fun, a bit simple so it feels like a $0.99 app but still has potential. Is there a way to move the ball backwards other then the arrows? I feel that if you could move the ball backwards too, the game would be more skillful and better. Anyways, I might buy the full version is I see a price drop or bouncing backwards added.

Currently playing: TouchKO, Castle of Magic, and Resident Evil 4.
Plus+ gamername: Forerunnerz

Last edited by Forerunnerz; 02-19-2009 at 07:42 PM.
02-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Saw this game awhile back, looks interesting, but never ended up picking it up.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
02-20-2009, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forerunnerz View Post
Is there a way to move the ball backwards other then the arrows? I feel that if you could move the ball backwards too, the game would be more skillful and better. Anyways, I might buy the full version is I see a price drop or bouncing backwards added.
Bouncing backwards completely change main idea of the game. So maybe we will try to do it in next version.

Thank you very much for you comments.