★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JINOH Cho
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.8
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: PushPush Island is puzzle game to get the materials through island exploration for repairing broken airplane. In this sequel, you can enjoy the game which is added new character and action.

It includes in 3 distinctive characters with 3 actions, cute and animated characteristic graphics of each region.

In the addition, there are a wide variety of over 200 maps, two game modes.

you can find the interesting game even more upgraded more than the original.

Squeaker's comments:

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pushpush-free/id371252079?mt=8
05-14-2010, 07:42 AM
Tried the lite version. (It says it's PushPush 2 on the icon, and it says PushPush Island in the game. )

It's a puzzle game involving pushing objects. So far I've been pushing a knife towards a tiger, so I can get its pelt and then push the pelt towards an eagle who will deliver it to my taskmaster. I'm guessing from the screen shots later levels may involve more objects or different objects. There are various obstacles, some you can push around (like rocks) and some objects you should avoid.

The game is a whole lot like Fridger.

The lite version opens with a short clip for story background, and then it's on to tutorial maps which explain what you are suppose to do (or not do), in Engrish (it's enough that most of the time, you should be able to understand what its trying to tell you.)

The puzzles have a time limit in the form of a colored bar. Doesn't seem to be counting down very quickly but I don't know if the rates are the same in later levels.

The game uses on screen dpad for everything which is actually quite adequate -- the buttons are quite large and responsive. Character movement and animation is noticeably stuttering, but tolerable if you are big fan of such games and you simply desperate for one of these sokoban style puzzles.

I didn't get very far -- I keep failing stage 6 and I can't tell what I did wrong.*shrug*. That doesn't leave me feeling good about this game. Perhaps someone can give me a clue what you can't do after you manage to kill the tiger.

05-19-2010, 01:22 AM
99c now.
06-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Btw, why did both PushPush full get taken off? And JUST NOW the lite is gone! Full's showing up as updatable with an OF logo, but it wont let me! What's going on?!?
06-25-2010, 10:14 AM
FREE now.

06-25-2010, 10:18 AM
nice, gonna try it out.
06-25-2010, 01:11 PM
This game is hilarious! I picked it up this morning and finally got a chance to try it out a little while ago. Lots of fun!

Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?
06-30-2010, 07:18 AM
stuck at stage 23 ... can anyone provide hints pls?