★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are Quexlor, king of kingless barbarians. Journey back to an age without rules, where might was right and magic skeletons walked the earth. Discover the missing pieces of the Haro blade, reforge them on the stone of Golbadeth, prove to the heroic barbarians that you are king, destroy the gigantic dark magic skeleton wizard lord Nain!

As you travel the verdant lands of fate, gain experience by finding magical power springs. Choose wisely whether to increase your life force, strength or quickness. Uncover secrets within secrets and collect the bones of de-magicked skeletons!

Wield the broadsword to take down your enemies. Find the power bracer to demolish rocks. Open the magic book of Rell to understand the giant rune pillars. Eat gory chunks of red meat to regain life force!

Explore seven levels including the dangerous spider dungeon in this free release of the Quexlor Lite!

Plays like a mix of Zelda (TM of Nintendo) and Diablo (TM of Blizzard). Enjoy this old-school fast-paced action RPG adventure to the max!

http://www.Quexlor.com

Created using the iPhone Game Kit. Make your own iPhone game in 24 hours, even if it's the first one you've ever made!

http://www.iPhoneGameKit.com

nephilim apps's comments:

iTunes Description
You are Quexlor, king of kingless barbarians. Journey back to an age without rules, where might was right and magic skeletons walked the earth. Discover the missing pieces of the Haro blade, reforge them on the stone of Golbadeth, prove to the heroic barbarians that you are king, destroy the gigantic dark magic skeleton wizard lord Nain!

I am suprised there is no thread about this game. It came out a couple months ago and while not perfect is a decent for a free action RPG could use some more polish but still good for free.
05-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Also does anybody know if a full larger version would be released soon?
05-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim apps View Post
Also does anybody know if a full larger version would be released soon?
As I know, it is demonstrate their idevice dev kit.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
05-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Looks decent, I hadn't heard of it, thx for making a thread

Richard

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
05-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchiu View Post
As I know, it is demonstrate their idevice dev kit.
Ah. Interesting may check out the Dev Kit now.