★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOW 50% OFF!!! Do you think that this is just another logic task game? Oh no! Youll be surprised! ColorSWING is monumentally addictive, engaging and challenging 3D puzzle game, not similar to any other. Its uniqueness lays in composition of fascinating logic mode and exciting gameplay of dynamic mode.

GAME FEATURES:
- Easy to learn, fun to play
- Real-time 3D graphics with special effects and active score-keeping
- Functions assistants
- Auto-save on exit so you can continue where you left off
- Listen to your iTunes music while playing
- Know and improve your high score with OpenFeint leaderboards

GAMEPLAY
In this addictive puzzle game you have to disassemble the cylinder by combining and removing three or more bricks of the same color. The cylinder is composed of several multi-layered rings. You can rotate each ring separately and the whole cylinder with a two-finger movement. ColorSWING has two playing modes: Logic and Dynamic, with 3 difficulty levels in both modes. Logic mode is to check your brains; Dynamic mode is to experience your speed.

LOGIC MODE
You need to disassemble the cylinder as fully as possible. You should combine three or more bricks of one color with single tap and remove them with next tap. The task is considered to be done when there are no possible combinations, or the cylinder is fully disassembled.

DYNAMIC MODE
The cylinder consists of elements of different colors starting on the first layer. Step-by-step, the cylinder is filled with successive layers. You should combine three or more bricks of each color. The task is to remove bricks faster than they are generated, stop the cylinder from overflowing and earn the max score.

As developers we are proud that we have implemented the project, which is highly requested by the lovers of logic games.

Mary Astalavista's comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!ColorSWING: line-up 3D blocks!!!!Now on iTunes!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!W_A_R_N_I_N_G!!!!!!!Monumentally Addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/colorswing-line-up-3d-blocks/id370559832?mt=8

Do you think that this is just another logic task game?
Oh no! Youll be surprised!
ColorSWING is monumentally addictive, engaging and challenging 3D puzzle game, not similar to any other. Its uniqueness lays in composition of fascinating logic mode and exciting gameplay of dynamic mode.

GAME FEATURES
- Easy to learn, fun to play;
- Real-time 3D graphics with special effects and active score-keeping;
- Functions Assistants;
- Auto-save on exit;
- Listen to your iTunes music while playing;
- Know and improve your high score with OpenFeint leaderboards.

GAMEPLAY
In this addictive puzzle game you have to disassemble the cylinder by combining and removing three or more bricks of the same color. The cylinder is composed of several multi-layered rings. You can rotate each ring separately and the whole cylinder with a two-finger movement. ColorSWING has two playing modes: Logic and Dynamic, with 3 difficulty levels in both modes.
- Logic mode is to check your brains;
- Dynamic mode is to experience your speed.

LOGIC MODE
You need to disassemble the cylinder as fully as possible. You should combine three or more bricks of one color with single tap and remove them with next tap. The task is considered to be done when there are no possible combinations, or the cylinder is fully disassembled.

DYNAMIC MODE
The cylinder consists of elements of different colors starting on the first layer. Step-by-step, the cylinder is filled with successive layers. You should combine three or more bricks of each color. The task is to remove bricks faster than they are generated, stop the cylinder from overflowing and earn the max score.

As developers we are proud that in the 25th Anniversary of Tetris we implemented the project, which is highly requested by the lovers of logic games. We hope that it will be very addictive for fans of Tetris, LineUp, Trism and Bejeweled.
05-14-2010, 07:50 AM
!!!ColorSWING: line-up 3D blocks!!!WARNING!!!Monumentally Addictive!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!ColorSWING: line-up 3D blocks!!!!Now on iTunes!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!W_A_R_N_I_N_G!!!!!!!Monumentally Addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think that this is just another logic task game?
Oh no! You’ll be surprised!
ColorSWING is monumentally addictive, engaging and challenging 3D puzzle game, not similar to any other. Its uniqueness lays in composition of fascinating logic mode and exciting gameplay of dynamic mode.

GAME FEATURES
- Easy to learn, fun to play;
- Real-time 3D graphics with special effects and active score-keeping;
- Functions Assistants;
- Auto-save on exit;
- Listen to your iTunes music while playing;
- Know and improve your high score with OpenFeint leaderboards.

GAMEPLAY
In this addictive puzzle game you have to disassemble the cylinder by combining and removing three or more bricks of the same color. The cylinder is composed of several multi-layered rings. You can rotate each ring separately and the whole cylinder with a two-finger movement. ColorSWING has two playing modes: Logic and Dynamic, with 3 difficulty levels in both modes.
- Logic mode is to check your brains;
- Dynamic mode is to experience your speed.

LOGIC MODE

DYNAMIC MODE

As developers we are proud that in the 25th Anniversary of Tetris we implemented the project, which is highly requested by the lovers of logic games. We hope that it will be very addictive for fans of Tetris, LineUp, Trism and Bejeweled.

05-14-2010, 07:54 AM
05-14-2010, 08:02 AM
Looks very nice.
May have to bite when I'm home from work.
05-14-2010, 08:15 AM
Well I couldn't see the pics in the first thread but I can in this one if that makes a difference to which thread gets closed.

I do get a little leery when devs call their own games addictive (of course they are to themselves!) But this one is monumentally addictive so maybe it really is! I will keep an eye on it since it looks pretty neat.

Here is the link and app page since it isn't listed:

05-14-2010, 08:27 AM
Thanks! Keep in touch
05-14-2010, 08:42 AM
Hey now, that looks pretty good. I will have to check this out later when i get off work.
05-14-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkSausage View Post
Looks very nice.
May have to bite when I'm home from work.
You won't regret.

we already have the first Review Thanks Yoyo

http://www.iphonefootprint.com/2010/...e-game-review/
05-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Hey now, that looks pretty good. I will have to check this out later when i get off work.
You won't regret! here are first review from Yoyo

http://www.iphonefootprint.com/2010/...e-game-review/

Enjoy playing this Crazy Brain Puzzle!
05-14-2010, 09:40 AM
Hi Mary -- If you write this without the spaces you will get the full AppStore description.

[ appinfo=all]http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/colorswing-line-up-3d-blocks/id370559832?mt=8[/appinfo ]

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by jyhjyh; 05-14-2010 at 09:44 AM.