★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KLICKTOCK
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 10.2 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: * "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" - FEATURED BY APPLE
* NO 1 GAME IN AUSTRALIA, TAIWAN, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG AND MACAU
* NO 3 GAME IN THE USA, THE UK AND THAILAND
* NO 2 IN AUSTRIA AND NO 3 IN GERMANY

* Playable in English, Française, Deutsch, Nederlands, Español, , Polski

"Doodle Find is one of the best hidden object games Ive played on the iPhone." AppSafari.com

"KlickTock has been able to once again find that wining combination of simplicity, creativity, entertainment and addictive one-more-time gameplay." AppAddict.net

"We are having great fun with Doodle Find as it bests Super Search 60 in every way. Its not hard to find 5-Dimples of value in this app." AppSmile.com

DOODLE FIND

Doodle Find is a social hidden object game. Compete against your friends - and the world - via online leaderboards powered by Facebook Connect. Each game takes only 90 seconds, so it's perfect for a spot of procrastination between tasks, or for when you know your train is just two minutes away.

No more miniscule objects hidden in dark corners; instead bright colourful doodles fill the screen practically begging to be discovered. This is a game designed for the iPhone from the ground up.

The unique features of Doodle Find:

A fully featured game for FREE
More DPM (Doodles per minute) than any other game
Insatiable addiction within minutes
Each game takes just 90 seconds to complete
Seek out hundreds of colourful doodle objects
Expand your mind with lightning fast picture and word associations
Suitable for all ages
Trophies are earned for top performance
Online scoreboards via Facebook Connect
Translated to English, Française, Deutsch, Español,

Plenty more features to come in future versions of Doodle Find. Your 5 star reviews will keep the game alive!

klicktock's comments:

“Having played both Super Search 60 and Doodle Find many times, I can say that Doodle Find is an across the board improvement on an already fabulous game. I have no doubt that this is going to be a massively popular game, so keep an eye out. Doodle Find is one of the best hidden object games I’ve played on the iPhone, which makes it doubly impressive that it is going to be 100% free. Believe me when I say that there’s really no downside here, just a seriously fantastic free app from a top-notch indie developer.” AppSafari.com

“We fell in love with Doodle Find’s art right away. The object designs are cute and endearing – especially the owls and penguins!” and also “We are having great fun with Doodle Find as it bests Super Search 60 in every way. It’s not hard to find 5-Dimples of value in this app.” AppSmile.com

“KlickTock has been able to once again find that wining combination of simplicity, creativity, entertainment and addictive “one-more-time” gameplay. Even if this game were not free, I would STILL highly recommend checking it out. Remember to grab your free copy this Saturday when the game releases.”AppAddict.net
05-14-2010, 09:44 AM
Looks like a cool game. Fully free, too, and not very time consuming, so I'll try to support

All Time Favorites: Space Miner, Superfall, Doodle Army, Doodle Jump, Doodle Kart, Monster RPG 2, BirdStrike, The Creeps, Zenonia 2, Minigore, Hook Champ, Tilt To Live, Colosseum, Angry Birds, Flight Control, Zombieville USA, Jet Car Stunts, Parachute Ninja, Zenonia, and Fling.

05-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanedude View Post
Looks like a cool game. Fully free, too, and not very time consuming, so I'll try to support
Funny and polished game - and better than Super Search 60 IMO

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
05-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
Funny and polished game - and better than Super Search 60 IMO
I like it better than Super Search 60 as well :P Really cool game and a must download! Come on, it's free

Ball King developer, artist & creator
Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator
05-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
How about some PROMO CODES to get this thread into action.

Oh yeah --- it's FREE! Promo Codes for everyone!
05-16-2010, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klicktock View Post
How about some PROMO CODES to get this thread into action.

Oh yeah --- it's FREE! Promo Codes for everyone!
Heehee yes indeed. So I'll say a big "thank-you" for my promo code!

After reading a favourable review on another site, I downloaded this on impulse thinking what the heck it is free after all. And so I got a very good surprise. This is a fun, fast paced, time waster that is much harder than you might think. When the screen fills up it can be very hard to find the required items.

Well done klicktock. I hope you get a lot of people downloading and playing this great little game.

EDIT: Woohoho I just noticed that the dev is from my part of the world. Everyone go and support him now!!
05-16-2010, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_mani View Post
...After reading a favourable review on another site...
Thanks Snow! That reminds me I have a few more reviews that have been posted...

"Doodle Find refines the formula established in Klicktock’s previous iPhone effort splendidly. The term “hidden object” is all too often associated with only one kind of gameplay. Doodle Find reminds us that an object hunt can come in all shapes and sizes. When a game is this good and free, how can you not give it a shot?" GameZebo.com

"The items are again, easily recognisable but still come in a number of different colours and orientations so they aren’t immediately obvious. Both games do a good job of making sure that you’re not finding the exact same objects round after round thanks to their extensive libraries of small graphics." GamesUncovered.com
05-17-2010, 12:11 AM
Getting heaps of downloads in all territories - except the US! And thanks everyone for the kind reviews on the app store.

Hope you all take the time to download my game, or recommend it to someone who might like it!
05-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to AgentSimon Send a message via Skype™ to AgentSimon
Game Impressions

This basically improves everything from Search60!! Thanks for releasing regular updates in the form of totally new games

Creative Director at The Voxel Agents, makers of Puzzle Retreat, the Train Conductor series and our upcoming adventure game...
05-18-2010, 02:34 AM
I like super search 60's graphic style much more, but this one is good as well.
BTW, what's the improvement? a bigger set of objects?