Full Contact Curling UPDATE Released + 25(!!) Promo Codes! (99c)
The new version of Full Contact Curling has been released on the iTunes store! I've implemented nearly all of the improvements that have been suggested in an attempt to make this the best curling game available on iTunes!
I'd love to hear what everybody thinks of the new features, which include:
- Three levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium, and Hard
- An alternate method of sweeping, called "freeform sweeping", which can be enabled in the settings menu. Freeform sweeping is a more realistic take on the sweeping mechanic, and takes into consideration the sweeping distance from the stone, the speed of the sweeping (as does the old sweeping method), and allows the player to "burn" their stone by hitting it while sweeping (so beware!)
- A complete revamp of the computer AI
- A fast-forward button during the sweeping stage (increases speed of play by 2x). Can be toggled on/off
- A quick continue button, visible immediately after all of the stones come to rest (at the bottom near the score board)
- An updated tutorial
- Some other minor improvements
To celebrate the new update, below are TWENTY FIVE promo codes so new players can check out the game for themselves:
Special thanks to forum members Gabrien and Ouisch for the reviews/suggestions!
Please review/comment on the game either in this thread or on iTunes (or both!) if you have time, I would really appreciate it.
Full Contact Games