★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: On sale for 85% off!!!

** NOTE: Requires at least an iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad Mini or iPod Touch 5th gen. Runs at variable resolution based on device capabilities. Performance settings available in app.

148apps Editor's Choice 4.5/5 Stars "iOS gamers are getting a great adventure game"
TouchArcade 5/5 Stars "every bit as awesome now on a mobile device"

"A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we've seen before" - Game Informer

"A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience" - IGN

Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.

In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.

Strangers Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with all exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.
Features:

* Fully configurable touch-screen controls let you move & re-size individual buttons to suit your play style
* Scalable virtual joystick for fine tuning sensitivity of movement
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names

Plus:

* Native iOS gamepad support
* Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned mobile interface make playing & navigating a breeze
* Incredible visuals that harness all the advanced graphics capabilities of today's mobile chipsets
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save
11-27-2014, 02:43 AM
Haha, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1.1GB installed file size

11-27-2014, 02:44 AM
Controls ok in this?
11-27-2014, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Controls ok in this?
They are what you would expect from an iOS port of this game. Nothing great, nothing terrible.
11-27-2014, 03:06 AM
is this good game?looks great wrom screens,maybe best game this months

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
11-27-2014, 03:24 AM
Instant buy!
11-27-2014, 03:27 AM
I started the other thread, and that's all good, I'm just glad to be playing this on my new iPad air 2. Game runs perfectly on full graphic settings and feels like 60fps.
11-27-2014, 03:33 AM
Played for about 30min on my iPad Mini (1st gen). I'm pleasantly surprised. I was worried that they would take away things from the game to make it run smoothly on my old device...nope it's all there it seems from the original Xbox classic I played years back...and runs real smooth and fast loading surprisingly. Only thing is the resolution is dumbed down, because of my low end device I'm guessing, but I'd rather have that and have it run real smooth and have everything in the game with nothing feeling like it was left out.

Anyways, I haven't tried my MFi controller yet, but I have no problems with the touch controls. It works, not laggy, and it has gyroscope view controls to look if u want it...but I turned it off. No crashes and works well on older devices. It's the same game as I remember from the old Xbox running smoothly on my lower end mobile device. I'm loving it. Can't wait to try it out with the Stratus controller. No worries for those with older devices if you don't mind the lower resolution...looks a little gritty, but well with it...it's the full fledged Xbox classic for only $6. Totally worth it

Last edited by jeffyg3; 11-27-2014 at 03:35 AM.
11-27-2014, 03:39 AM
Holy Crap! It's a Thanksgiving miracle! What an awesome surprise! Now, to delete a buch of stuff to fit this on my phone.
11-27-2014, 04:03 AM
I'm seriously having the hardest time believing this is actually on iOS. Ever since it was announced, the first thing that came to mind were the controls. There's just so many things to handle at the same time...whether it's aiming, moving, fighting, weapons, switching between first person and third person etc. etc. etc. and I can't ****ing believe here I am, actually playing the game like it was made for iOS. This port is mind-blowing.

iOS seriously is the best gaming platform. EVER.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"