★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You inherited a plot of land from you ancestors. Now you need to rebuild it! Go on adventures to gather loot and resources. Go through forests, mountains, caves and plains to find epic weapon blueprints and building materials. Defeat animals, orcs, goblins, undead and become an awesome hunter worthy of the family legacy.

As a player you give orders on what your character needs to do. Equip the right kind of weapons and armour for the quest at hand. You can choose out of 36 different attacks to guarantee you survival and victories!

Beware though, since this game has perma-death. If your character loses all his health-points, doesnt eat or drink, he will die. Make sure you have enough food and water left so your character survives when you are gone.

PeteOzzy's comments:

Hunter Legacy

Jerry Neimann
Genres: Games Role Playing Simulation
Free

Quote:
You inherited a plot of land from you ancestors. Now you need to rebuild it! Go on adventures to gather loot and resources. Go through forests, mountains, caves and plains to find epic weapon blueprints and building materials. Defeat animals, orcs, goblins, undead and become an awesome hunter worthy of the family legacy.

As a player you give orders on what your character needs to do. Equip the right kind of weapons and armour for the quest at hand. You can choose out of 36 different attacks to guarantee you survival and victories!

Beware though, since this game has perma-death. If your character loses all his health-points, doesn’t eat or drink, he will die. Make sure you have enough food and water left so your character survives when you are gone.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4S
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadWifi
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone4
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad3G
  • iPhone6

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 17.6MB

02-19-2015, 06:11 PM
If this isn't at least pretty good, I'll be shocked. Absolutely loving this from the visuals and description alone!

02-19-2015, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
If this isn't at least pretty good, I'll be shocked. Absolutely loving this from the visuals and description alone!
Is it soft launched, link isn't showing in US
02-19-2015, 06:52 PM
Lot of fatal error crashes on my air
02-19-2015, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivad View Post
Is it soft launched, link isn't showing in US
Looks like it, yeah. New Zealand at least, I'll check the other usual suspects.
02-20-2015, 12:03 AM
I dL it in America... It's buggy and contains IAP. Which aren't cool in a perma death game.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
02-20-2015, 02:00 AM
Cool game. Loved the first mins. I hope there will be iphone 6/6+ support anytime.
02-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Hello!
Jerry (developer) here.

Just wanted to drop by and give a heads up. Like PeteOzzy is saying it's soft launched. Since this is my first game release on ios I quietly launched, to check how this process was going and to give the best value for new potential users. Of course I tested it as much as I can and when I was experiencing no bugs I wanted to launch. Now I see there are some bugs... In contrast the android port I also quietly launched and have no reported bugs.
(if you guys want a sneak preview (and help me), I have some test-flight spots left. Send me PM with your email.)

Quote:
It's buggy and contains IAP. Which aren't cool in a perma death game.
Let me clarify this a bit. Everything is the game can be unlocked by just playing. If you die, you keep all your buildings, weapons, items and upgrades. However, you lose 5 levels of your weapon skills. If you die, a new generations (a new character) takes over and he needs some training to get on the same level like the previous one.
02-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Looks really nice, well thought and reminds me the strategy games "from a more civilized age". But as soon as I touch the combat tutorial mission, game crashes, dropping to iphone interface. Even after the update. I will rate after the fix.
02-27-2015, 09:02 PM
So far, it's been an interesting experience, if only a little slow. I actually just got an error that crashed the game. I was on the waterfall quest when I reached the end (two wolves). One of the wolves ran for it, the other at me, and as soon as I made contact it crashed. I'm using an iPhone 6, on iOS 8.1.2, if that helps at all. Also I've attached a screenshot of the error report.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-02-27 19.41.46.png
Views:	4
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	84271