Support our Sponsors:

Old 07-31-2009, 10:08 PM
Developer
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

And have any of you tried playing with restrictions?

Aslmentor has:

"Robes only.

Wooden Staff only. Club without spikes on it is fine (I.e. no cudgels or maces do not qualify- since it has metal on it).

No attack magics are allowed. Healing, env. magics are okay.

No ranged weapons allowed since they are metal. Should be interesting.
EXCEPT daggers, throwing stars, throwing knives are allowed.
Wooden shields only! This means "wooden shields, glided shields and demon shields only.

Shirts (i.e. wonder bras) are allowed since it can be worn under the robe.

Boots are off limits.
Belts are off limits.
Armor are off limits.
Helms are off limits.
Gloves are off limits.
Leggings are off limits.

In other words, ONLY a shirt, and a robe is acceptable.

Jewelery are ok.

Believe it or not, it is DOABLE. I am now into tainted blood as DR. Wolfmonk. Yes, Doctor... the Redshift University gave me a "doctorine" for completing the disease quest and call me dr wolfmonk. Heh."
Old 07-31-2009, 10:11 PM
Developer
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Tainted Blood is a HOL expansion. Coming after HOLI hopefully. : ) Aslmentor is a wonderfully talented missionary in Africa to deaf children as well as being a Quest beta expansion maker for the PC/pocketpc/palm platform.

http://www.aslmentor.com/

Ahem, his reference to Wonder Bras refers to a not at all delicate item of female equipment in a HOL expansion. : ) I forget which. Gotta supply a sufficient number of garments for us females! You guys will really want to put this on even if it is light armor!!! : )

Last edited by Catacomber; 07-31-2009 at 10:22 PM..
Old 08-03-2009, 02:44 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

i dont get any further in finding that sword in the abbey of thule. i talked to everyone and been to the secret library...
Old 08-03-2009, 03:16 PM

Enchanting and selling stuff is a GREAT idea!

Thank God I just found the 'Learn Enchant book'!
Old 08-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Developer
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by aendaman View Post
i dont get any further in finding that sword in the abbey of thule. i talked to everyone and been to the secret library...
The sword is not in the abbey of thule -- it's in the crypt just before you meet the beast and -- it's hidden there, you have to tap, tap tap. Exactly how much have you done? You've met the beautiful woman? You've been bitten by the beast? You've met the cult leader? That would give me an idea of where you are. Did you check the crypt for the abbot? : ) I can help you but need to know where you are in the game and how much you've done. ; )

Last edited by Catacomber; 08-03-2009 at 10:51 PM..
Old 08-04-2009, 03:02 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catacomber View Post
The sword is not in the abbey of thule -- it's in the crypt just before you meet the beast and -- it's hidden there, you have to tap, tap tap. Exactly how much have you done? You've met the beautiful woman? You've been bitten by the beast? You've met the cult leader? That would give me an idea of where you are. Did you check the crypt for the abbot? : ) I can help you but need to know where you are in the game and how much you've done. ; )
no beautiful woman, beast bite or cult leader whatsoever... i think the last thing i did in abbey of thule was being in the secret library (the guy there is the abbot right?). there i found the scorpion something weapon for the monk in the basement and delivered it to him. then i went on to do other stuff thats why i dont really remember perfectly...
i guess that means that i just have to go to the crypt to meet the abbot there. will try that. thanks

Edit: nope nobody there... hmmm.

Last edited by aendaman; 08-04-2009 at 05:00 AM..
Old 08-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Developer
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
no beautiful woman, beast bite or cult leader whatsoever... i think the last thing i did in abbey of thule was being in the secret library (the guy there is the abbot right?). there i found the scorpion something weapon for the monk in the basement and delivered it to him. then i went on to do other stuff thats why i dont really remember perfectly...
i guess that means that i just have to go to the crypt to meet the abbot there. will try that. thanks

Edit: nope nobody there... hmmm.
You have a lot more to do. Talk to everybody in the Abbey......Talk to the governor. I will try to post a few more hints here in a little bit.

If you've opened up the Abbot's secret library, tap, tap ladders and you'll find his journal. I think this is one of the things you have to do next. After you've found the journal, a boy Daku should be in the abbey area somewhere on ground floor walking---he will give you a task to deliver a satchel--from there it should be easier for you to finish things up---but you still have a lot to do.

An old post somewhere of Argimon's: "Did you speak with the abbot and monks in the Thule Abbey? The boy is also in the Abbey. Lovely lady is in the house south from the abbey. I think that you missed something somewhere, but I am not sure what.

Btw. have you solved brother Jofrey's murder quest in the abbey? Or better do you have such a quest?

By nobleman I meant the one in the castle [governor]".

Last edited by Catacomber; 08-04-2009 at 09:03 AM..
Old 08-04-2009, 01:31 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Aha I knew I did not teach that boy magic spells for nothing... thanks Catacomber!

Another thing: someone mentioned the Captain in Mantras taking you to a new island but this moron only offers Vastares and Minthria as destinations?!? Do I have to solve/get a quest before I can have him take me there?

Edit: it was the other boy... thanks anyway. I am about to talk to the Cult leader...

Last edited by aendaman; 08-04-2009 at 01:51 PM..
Old 08-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Developer
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Aha I knew I did not teach that boy magic spells for nothing... thanks Catacomber!

Another thing: someone mentioned the Captain in Mantras taking you to a new island but this moron only offers Vastares and Minthria as destinations?!? Do I have to solve/get a quest before I can have him take me there?

Edit: it was the other boy... thanks anyway. I am about to talk to the Cult leader...
That's the Quest update---I haven't had a chance to play it yet--but look here--

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...+update&page=2

and my website has some threads.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Developer
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Default Stats

What are your stats? Need average stats for Nogur, Etherim, Derth and Rasvim ONLY IF YOU HAVE FINISHED THE BASE GAME.

If you have finished ICE AND FIRE that would be useful too. Thanks!

This would be helpful in setting up the pre-generated player for HOLI.