★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Quest

09-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edicus View Post
I'm in the wastland and beat the orcs and ran around the mage leader to get to the area with the dragons and undeads. When I came out the leader is still there and nothing I do hurts him. I cast spells, melee, potions, sword...no damage to him at all!

Ok...I ran past him to the house and now complete the main quest. Which expansion would you suggest first?

Thanks!
In my opinion, if you're developing your save file, you should do Ice and Fire first to make you strong enough to do HOLI unless you are suicidal. : )

If you want to play the standalone HOLI, it doesn't matter, as you will have a preset character to start with.
09-23-2009, 09:37 PM
You know you can set the Leader of the Mage Council (a/k/a Mysterious Man) in the Other Dimension aggressive and kill him. It depends on your answers to his questions. If you answer a certain way, he will not become aggressive.

09-24-2009, 03:46 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catacomber View Post
You know you can set the Leader of the Mage Council (a/k/a Mysterious Man) in the Other Dimension aggressive and kill him. It depends on your answers to his questions. If you answer a certain way, he will not become aggressive.

Well I killed him and it was easy. Thank you for the advice Cat. I haven't played quest for about a week and now I'm hooked up again. I'm almost over with quests on eldfell, moving to thule soon.
09-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 488
Ok I can't find the stupid idol. I tapped on every red plant in the WHOLE sunken cemetary. I even tried walking over the red plants and nothing. On the quest list from thequesthints.de it says that it's in the fallen cemetary so I went down there and did the same thing but I just can't find it.
09-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madam_octa View Post
Ok I can't find the stupid idol. I tapped on every red plant in the WHOLE sunken cemetary. I even tried walking over the red plants and nothing. On the quest list from thequesthints.de it says that it's in the fallen cemetary so I went down there and did the same thing but I just can't find it.
Don't tap, tread. Stomp on all those plants with your feet---walk on them. The idol is in upper northeast of Fallen Cemetery on clump of grass--walk on it--walk on them once more. Or maybe you have it?
09-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 488
Ah but you first said that it was in sunken cemetary. I will try again in fallen cemetary then.
09-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madam_octa View Post
Ah but you first said that it was in sunken cemetary. I will try again in fallen cemetary then.
Sorry, I got the 2 confused--the idol and fertility plant are not far from each other in the Fallen Cemetary.
09-24-2009, 03:36 PM
In the quest Matras Infection, how do you knock down the wall?
09-24-2009, 03:48 PM
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: SEPDX
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachattacksox View Post
In the quest Matras Infection, how do you knock down the wall?
stand back and hit it with your weapon.

Playin the quest, or any of the numerous, awesome expansions? Are you stuck? If you need any help, feel free to PM me or email at "my user name" @gmail.com
I'm happy to help -GLLive, Marshall_B I have starfront , add me!
09-24-2009, 03:57 PM
How long does it take?