★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lux DLX is on Discount Mode for next 2 days - Down to $3.99

02-20-2009, 01:44 AM
Lux DLX is on Discount Mode for next 2 days - Down to $3.99

This is amazing. All Lux Touch fans out there, you have something to cheer about. The advance version of Lux Touch, Lux DLX is down from $7.99 to $3.99. Do you suggest buying this TD game?
02-20-2009, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdev05 View Post
This is amazing. All Lux Touch fans out there, you have something to cheer about. The advance version of Lux Touch, Lux DLX is down from $7.99 to $3.99. Do you suggest buying this TD game?
This isn't a TD game.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread

02-20-2009, 01:47 AM
This is not a TD game, it's a Risk clone. And yes I suggest it
02-20-2009, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
This is not a TD game, it's a Risk clone. And yes I suggest it
Oops.. thanks for correcting me.. A Risk Clone game.. sounds good!
02-20-2009, 03:10 AM
Was waiting for a price decrease or a significant update so I finally bought it. If you like Risk, then it's definitely worth $3.99 (I have the original PC version too which is great).
02-20-2009, 03:13 AM
I hope the speed issue is addressed quickly. Lux Touch may have been limited, but atleast it played smoothly.

Also, I wish the game had some sort of statistics section, even though $3.99 is a large sale from it's original price, it still is a bit steep for those not die-hard fans of Risk clones. Theres a LOT of maps, most of which seem cool, but I'd like something to track my stats, even if it is a medal system that showed I beat a map on a certain difficulty (even though it wouldn't work since difficulty is based on each player).
02-20-2009, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
I hope the speed issue is addressed quickly. Lux Touch may have been limited, but atleast it played smoothly.

Also, I wish the game had some sort of statistics section, even though $3.99 is a large sale from it's original price, it still is a bit steep for those not die-hard fans of Risk clones. Theres a LOT of maps, most of which seem cool, but I'd like something to track my stats, even if it is a medal system that showed I beat a map on a certain difficulty (even though it wouldn't work since difficulty is based on each player).
I read on their forums an update is due first week of March. I agree with the speed issue - I'd also like to see some kind of online play, although not sure how well that would work, given the potential length of a game (asynchronous perhaps?)
02-20-2009, 06:43 AM
after all those times that i almost broke down and bought it
i am glad i held my breath *gasps for air* for all this time

now i can buy zen bound for 1 buck *theoretically*