★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Codename Lone Wolf

02-20-2009, 02:43 AM
Codename Lone Wolf

Hi everyone,

[UPDATE]
Game is now available in the App Store! Please see below for updated description.

http://appshopper.com/games/codename...f-elite-sniper

[/UPDATE]

"Codename Lone Wolf" will be the first game branded under my own company. Check out some of the screenshots below.

DESCRIPTION
Codename Lone Wolf is the latest in the sniper genre with several unique features that you won't find in other games. After 6 months in development, Codename Lone Wolf brings you high quality custom drawn graphics with over 4,000 frames of animation made specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Each of the 26 missions is unique and modeled after real world locations.

Do you have the patience, accuracy, and the ice-cold killer's instinct for the job?

FEATURES
* 25 Unique Missions
* 3 Distinct Mission Types - SWAT, Marines, Assassin
* Varied Mission Objectives - Hostage Situation, Counter Sniper, Sniper Fire Support, Advanced Reconnaissance, VIP Protection, Assassination, and more.
* Over 4,000 frames of animation.
* Multiple levels of zoom with NO delay and in many cases, no image degradation.
* Accelerometer controlled aiming.
* Missions take you to locations around the world from Colombia to Afghanistan to streets of Sao Paulo to Hong Kong and many more.
* Your accuracy is reported in detail: head, body, arm, and gun shots. Yes, you can shoot the gun out of the hands
of some targets.
* No artificial "scope shake". Accuracy depends solely on your ability to your hold your hands still.
* Auto-save. If you are interrupted, simply launch the game at a later time and press CONTINUE and you will start where you left off.

No Internet connection required to play.

COMING SOON
Worldwide online leaderboard
Additional missions

NOTE:
Codename Lone Wolf pushes the device to its limits to accomodate all the animation, please restart your iPhone or iPod Touch after installation to ensure the best possible performance.

You will enjoy Codename Lone Wolf if you like these games:
iSniper (i Sniper)
Shooter
Super Sniper
Tactical Assassin
Sniper Assassin
Urban Sniper
Tactical Sniper

iSniper, Shooter, Super Sniper, Tactical Assasin, Sniper Assassin, Urban Sniper, Tactical Sniper, and "One Shot One Kill" trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. The quote from "One Shot One Kill" does not constitute sponsorship or association with the trademark owner's product or services.
-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by MrBlue; 02-27-2009 at 11:00 AM.
02-20-2009, 02:44 AM
hmm, color me interested!

price point?

02-20-2009, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkdontpray View Post
hmm, color me interested!

price point?
I'm thinking no more than $1.99 intro price. Probably bump it to $2.99 after a week.
02-20-2009, 02:51 AM
i'll buy for sure. really old school look to it and that my friend is my biggest weakness

love to see a video
02-20-2009, 02:52 AM
game's lookin good!
02-20-2009, 02:56 AM
Looks great, not the best timing for release, but I like the style.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
02-20-2009, 02:56 AM
not to be so negative but this probably isnt the best time to release a game like this when Shooter just came out. Also with Zen Bound, iDracula, and Sway coming out soon, i have a good feeling that people will be out of iTunes spending money for a while.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
02-20-2009, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Looks great, not the best timing for release, but I like the style.
hmm, great minds think alike.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
02-20-2009, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
not to be so negative but this probably isnt the best time to release a game like this when Shooter just came out. Also with Zen Bound, iDracula, and Sway coming out soon, i have a good feeling that people will be out of iTunes spending money for a while.
I just downloaded Shooter. I don't have the name recognition, but I'll go up against them.
02-27-2009, 03:28 AM
this just came out.
looks quite good. has anyone tried it yet.
introductory price of 1.99

http://appshopper.com/games/codename...f-elite-sniper