★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ... THE THREE-QUAL
. / .. and ..... are available NOW on the iTunes App Store
(collect all 4)

A game of skill, timing and survival.

Tilt dot down the graphical soundscape.
Fall for it. Don't let the pressure get to you or it will crush you.

Drop your balls onto the OpenFeint ... Top Score Board to see how well you're doing.

... is 3/6 of a set of highly rare designer apps .
A mix of sound, graphics, and addictive original game play.
Be part of the experience. It's all about the cool'ectable.
Become one of a few select individuals who can own them all.
Become one of us.

Habakuk's comments:

Tried it. Very interesting mini game. Hard to describe but extremely easy to learn. Control only with tilt (a real screen saver ) and find the tunnel for the ball. Graphics, animations and sounds okay. Runs smooth on iPhone 3G. Tons of OpenFeint achievements. Made global rank #458 out of 19,000 within 20 minutes. Addictive.

Thanks for the freebie!
05-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Get it, folks!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..

05-16-2010, 07:00 PM
I recently read a very positive review about this game. Good stuff, indeed.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
05-16-2010, 07:01 PM
I tried this literally 5 minutes ago. It's awesome. Really nice classy style and fun gameplay.

Invaders Must Die.
05-16-2010, 10:59 PM
can't find it in Canada.
05-16-2010, 11:55 PM
I've been meaning to try out the 'dot' games from ustwo. Now this is a nice start.
05-16-2010, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
can't find it in Canada.
Copy "...™" and search. I had trouble as well (also in Canada) but this solved the problem.
05-17-2010, 12:33 AM
I do like me some free stuff. Looks nice

Now Playing :The Quest: Hero of Lukoyorme (Very fun expansion but it's confusing and unbalanced), Angry Birds, Cobra Command
05-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
Copy "...™" and search. I had trouble as well (also in Canada) but this solved the problem.
Got it
05-17-2010, 06:41 AM
Game Impressions

iHabakuk announces: Now proudly world wide rank one hundred thirty (out of 34,632 at present), 173 game points! Could someone please tie me off that timewaster? No, seriously: After another half an hour or so…

Very spooky soundtrack, love it. Eerily mysterious atmosphere, abstract and weird. Sophisticated: The animated backgrounds of the tiles/platforms are designed to be as distracting as possible. Works definitely with some Optical Illusions techniques (Wikipedia). Very well balanced difficulty.

This game also offers unique specialties in the user interface. I love for example that the game—after pressing it's clear icon on the home screen or the "dot" spotlight search—starts without any further interaction by the user what I couldn't see so far with any other iPhone software. UI virtually absent, brought reduction lowered to the point (or three points, respectively). Very applesque. Some remarks on the "name" of the game later.

Tip for the game itself: Watch with half an eye always one platform in advance, ensure that you don't start to squint anyway.

The peculiar with the "game without a name" apparently has unfortunately and obviously more disadvantages than undoubted originality, and therefore the game is something like a secret tip. Really hard to find or verbally (eg on the telephone) to recommend (it's highly recommended anyway).

Although I am also opposed in principle to names and namegiving (seriously)—but in a digital merchant's shop it hardly works without any letters, numbers or with some punctuation marks and special characters only; furthermore it uses three separate dots ... instead of … (alt+dot on Macs). The very appreciated (thanks to Dr. Arn) and otherwise well-functioning unofficial App Store database AppShopper.com offers no detailed "about ...™ page" for instance (the same concerning to other games of this dev with one dot and two dots but you can find them in the overview lists). And I am using the touchArcade search & find function or Google "site:toucharcade.com name of the game" often being afraid that this thread won't show up after site:toucharcade.com ...™ .

It's probably to be considered as a part of the puzzle. Let's see it like this.

Hopefully a few more can get it at the current price (still free, verified on May 17 2010, 1530 hours CEST) although for me personally it would be easily worth five or ten bucks. Five stars without a doubt! I've left a review in Austrian App Store. Thanks again!

(Short wishlist: Something like a pause button or simple touch screen or even better auto-resume after home button/shake device.) Seems to be a brilliant minigame that fits perfectly to small iDevices!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 05-17-2010 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Typo ;) (sorry for my bad English)