★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Backflip studios games for ipad

05-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Backflip studios games for ipad

It’s been a little while since Backflip Studios released a new game, but that’s all about to change very shortly. The team that brought you such gems as Paper Toss, Ragdoll Blaster 2, and Harbor Havoc 3D have loads of titles in the works for 2010, and today we have the opportunity to tell you about five of them that will be launching in the next month or so.

Strike Knight (available May 17th) – A puck bowling game based on the arcade games found in many dive bars during the late 80’s and early 90’s. The gameplay is more about timing your shot than actual bowling.

Graffiti Ball (early June launch) – A simple physics-based game where you route a ball to a target by using a spray paint can and gravity.

NinJump (late June launch) – A casual climbing/jumping game. You are a ninja being pursued by other angry ninjas up the side of two buildings. Timing your jumps between the buildings is the key to your success. Dangerous objects and power-ups are scattered throughout the level. Kind of like Ninjatown with an auto-climb perhaps?

Paper Toss HD (mid June launch) – An iPad-optimized version of the original hit game with a few added features. According to the developers, the original has been download over 20,000,000 times for the iPhone and iPod touch!

Harbor Havoc 3D Free (late May launch) – A free version of the original hit line-drawing game.

All five of the titles above will be available for free. It appears that some will feature ads and have the option to remove them as an in-app purchase, or at least that’s what we have concluded from the screenshots.

Screenshots can be viewed in the gallery below. Don’t forget, the first of the five titles, Strike Knight, launches on Monday, May 17th.
THIS IS FROM APPADVICE
05-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedgusta View Post
THIS IS FROM APPADVICE
Nice plug, bro.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.

05-16-2010, 09:05 PM
thanks
cant wait til they come out
05-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Harbor Havoc 3D Free

^There's already a lite...^
05-16-2010, 09:48 PM
NinJump (late June launch) A casual climbing/jumping game. You are a ninja being pursued by other angry ninjas up the side of two buildings. Timing your jumps between the buildings is the key to your success. Dangerous objects and power-ups are scattered throughout the level. Kind of like Ninjatown with an auto-climb perhaps?

Sounds too much like Trees of Doom to warrant my interest

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
05-16-2010, 09:55 PM
It's not... go on appadvice and look at screens... IT'S 3D!!!!!!
05-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rblacula View Post
Harbor Havoc 3D Free

^There's already a lite...^
Thanks for sending me to the site for the screens. Btw, the "free" version sounds like it will be the full game but ad-supported, which will make it different from the lite version

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
05-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Wow then in that case I wated 3 bucks... the app store is an easy place to get ripped off... o well it was worth it!
05-17-2010, 01:31 AM
The title of this thread shouldn't be plural

There is only One iPad game talked about.
It could have at least been the newer paper toss.
Sort of dissapointing that they can't get all of their titles going on the iPad.

Also sad that strike knight isn't universal, especially how long it took for zero content.
05-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Btw, shouldn't this be in either Upcoming iPad or iPod/iPhone games???