App description: *** FREE for a limited time! ***

Not your momma's block dropping game!

Eliminate the blocks before the walls close in on you!

"Compression is one of those puzzle games that seems to get everything right." - TouchArcade.com

Mixing the classic gameplay style of traditional block dropping games, with a uniquely dynamic gaming surface, Compression creates an ever changing challenge for even the most advanced block dropping fan.

Features:
- Rapid, multilayered, strategic gameplay with two different game modes
- Unlimited, randomly generated levels, with increasing speed and challenge as you progress
- Online global scoreboards and achievements
- Industrial rock music and sound effects by Atomicon
- iCade compatible.

Little White Bear Studios's comments:
Compression HD is now available on the iPad, and it's absolutely FREE!

Compression HD includes the classic gameplay mode that tens of thousands of people have enjoyed on the iPhone for months. But now it's on the big screen with highly detailed HD graphics, and new OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements!

So what are you waiting for??? It's FREE! If you don't have an iPad yet, but you want to support our efforts, feel free to download the game today, as every download will help get Compression HD to the top!

Thanks, and enjoy!



05-17-2010, 12:21 PM
#2
I grabbed this a little while ago and it is fantastic. This game really works well on the ipad and the touch controls are perfect.

05-17-2010, 12:26 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I grabbed this a little while ago and it is fantastic. This game really works well on the ipad and the touch controls are perfect.
Thanks for picking it up! I hope you have a great time with it.
05-17-2010, 01:06 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,116
Good but, grr, until you relase the Blocked IAP I'll need to keep both the original and HD version on my iTampon.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-17-2010, 01:13 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Good but, grr, until you relase the Blocked IAP I'll need to keep both the original and HD version on my iTampon.
A bit more work involved in getting Blocked IAP going, but it's definitely in the works. Wanted to give players a 100% free taste of the game for starters.
05-17-2010, 01:18 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
A bit more work involved in getting Blocked IAP going, but it's definitely in the works. Wanted to give players a 100% free taste of the game for starters.
Sure, you street pusher of digital crack!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-17-2010, 01:25 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Sure, you street pusher of digital crack!
I'm innocent, I swear!
05-17-2010, 02:17 PM
#8
Compression HD is now #32 in Top Free Games after only two hours!
05-17-2010, 02:39 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
I'm innocent, I swear!
Sure, right at that moment your head enlarges in proportion to your anthropomorphic little bear body and your eyes become twice as big making you look like some cutesy Hello Kitty/Animae/Disney character with a tear in your eye so I know you couldn't have any criminal intent

Oh, you're good, you sneaky ursine!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-17-2010, 03:24 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Sure, right at that moment your head enlarges in proportion to your anthropomorphic little bear body and your eyes become twice as big making you look like some cutesy Hello Kitty/Animae/Disney character with a tear in your eye so I know you couldn't have any criminal intent
Hmmmmm...
Attached Images
File Type: png TearBear.png (9.1 KB, 142 views)