★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The AR trailer comes out!

05-17-2010, 12:29 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 74
The AR trailer comes out!

This is a special case that I have to do this for joey cuz he has gone for a business trip. The return has been postponed and we just can't wait to share it with you. Sorry to have kept you waiting so long! This is the first trailer we published last weekend. Hope you like it. A follow-up video with the whole and absorbing story of AvataRangers will be published around the game release date. Now just take a fresh look on this one.



Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for the latest updates regarding the game.

Also, the old thread can be read here:http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=52221. The rule for getting a promo code is still available on the old thread. It will be kept updating as soon as joey comes back.

Don't hesitate to tell me your cool ideas and what you want to see in the game.

Last edited by dora_quu; 05-17-2010 at 01:09 PM.
05-17-2010, 12:32 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 74
is there anyone who can help me post the youtube video? why are there only codes?

05-17-2010, 12:44 PM
#3
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by dora_quu View Post
is there anyone who can help me post the youtube video? why are there only codes?
well, I made it...
05-17-2010, 01:54 PM
#4
Looks like a pretty cool Pokemon-style game. Looking forward to more info.
05-17-2010, 09:16 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Looks like a pretty cool Pokemon-style game. Looking forward to more info.
Glad to hear that. If you have any cool ideas, please feel free to tell us.
05-17-2010, 09:22 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: where rice paddies grow...
Posts: 3,436
ah seems there will be a custom version for ipod touch, wonder how that works
will you be able to find trade with others?

 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
05-17-2010, 10:49 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznriceboi13 View Post
ah seems there will be a custom version for ipod touch, wonder how that works
will you be able to find trade with others?
The differece between iphone and ipod version is the way of getting avatars.
05-18-2010, 07:59 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,675
I am amazed that it's only about a month away from Release! Why did the other thread die off?
05-19-2010, 01:42 AM
#9
Joined: May 2010
Location: Channel 4 Newsroom
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by dora_quu View Post
The differece between iphone and ipod version is the way of getting avatars.
It sounds like the red/blue system that pokemon does, haha this looks interesting I'm gonna keep my eye on it. (>_)
05-19-2010, 02:52 AM
#10
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdino View Post
I am amazed that it's only about a month away from Release! Why did the other thread die off?

Hey, good 2 c u again. The old thread didn't die off. It has to be postponed to update cause Joey isn't back and I don't have the ability to revise the main thread. I guess it will be alive again.