★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -The game is now iOS4 compatible-

-Works on iPad-

"If youre a time management game fan that hasnt made the trip to Hollywood Hospital yet, I think youll find it worth your time." Overall Score: 8/10
- iphonelife.com

"Hollywood Hospital is excellent. It is beautifully, and amusingly done and it worthy of praise...one of the best time management games on the iPhone."
- TheAppera.com

Hollywood Hospital is fun and lighthearted game that should bring at least a smirk to your face ...
Final Rating: 85%

"I really enjoyed Hollywood Hospital. It's one of the most challenging time-management games I've played"
- Game-Boyz.com

"If youre passing time, and you like or havent yet tried out the time-management style games, definitely give this one a shot."
- appmodo.com

"if you're looking for some quick and easy fun, this is it!"
- Stuffwelike.com

"crazy addicting and tonnes of fun, definitely an app you'll find hard to put down"
- Buymeaniphone.com

Theres trouble in paradise. A virus has broken out and transformed Hollywoods residents into larger than life movie characters, with Rambones and LockJaws roaming Sunset Boulevard. Its up to Dr Mathers Storm, award-winning Surgeon at Hollywood Hospital, and his crack team of super-smart medical experts to diagnose, scan, treat, prod, poke and cure the not-so glamorous patients. Get them comfortable, diagnosed, treated and discharged fast enough for you to make it onto the red carpet.

Join the beautiful H!TV news reporter Priscilla Powers as she guides you through the doors of the world famous institution. Use your time-management skills to help Dr Storm and the team to treat each patient and part them from their not so well earned cash.

- Manage and build up your very own hospital in glitzy Hollywood
- Treat wacky diseases inspired by classic movie characters like Rambone and LockJaws
- Cure your patients with unique and hilarious minigames
- Add new wards to your institution; 6 extensions available
- Enjoy frantic time management gameplay over 35 levels
05-18-2010, 09:31 AM
looks really good bit like hospital tycoon but looks better because of the mini games has anyone played it yet ??

06-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Gameplay video:

06-03-2010, 11:20 AM
version 1.0.2 is out:

What's new

- Fixed the loading bug that occurred for some OS 2.2.1 users where some users were getting a black screen.

- You can now speed up the staff at the start of the level by tapping them. They return to normal speed once everyone is in place.

- You can exit the success animation of mini-games early by tapping anywhere on the screen.

- Tweaked the descriptions of machines in the shop to make it clear that upgrading them makes some mini-games easier.

- Added in-game hints and level-specific tips from the reporter to introduce new features.

- Fixed minor bugs
06-15-2010, 06:04 AM
My girlfriend is obsessed with this game. Now it has dropped to 0.59 I've actually got it myself and I must admit I am enjoying it. Reminds me of playing Theme Hospital back in the day.
06-15-2010, 06:16 AM
This game reminds me of Theme Hospital aswell. For a price of 0.99$ this is a must buy for me .
06-15-2010, 11:37 AM
ok for 99 i'll give it a go

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
06-21-2010, 05:29 AM
Is it wrong that I really enjoy the mini game where you have to slap the patient really hard and fast? That's the way medicine should be!
06-21-2010, 06:47 AM
This game is really cute, but:
1. there is no mult-account option (like diner dash)
2. there is no way to reset all records if I want to restart the game
06-21-2010, 06:54 AM
Rather confused, where is the structure?