What anime are you watching?

01-04-2015, 03:07 AM
What anime are you watching?

Edit: This is now the (thanks to the mods and the great anime watchers here) anime thread I was asking for.

Last edited by Pocketnova; 01-19-2015 at 09:23 PM.
01-04-2015, 03:12 AM
Good question. I'm seen sooooo many anime. In fact I'm watching one right now as I'm typing.

01-04-2015, 10:13 AM
What do you guys use to watch anime? I just found crunchy roll, is it any good?
01-04-2015, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
What do you guys use to watch anime? I just found crunchy roll, is it any good?
Personally, I use Kissanime, as the ads are less abtrusive as a non premium member. (both sites have no ads if premium) crunchy roll subs some anime so the premium members do get to watch those before other sites get them. So if you're premium, crunch roll is actually the better choice, if not I would recommend Kissanime.
01-04-2015, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Good question. I'm seen sooooo many anime. In fact I'm watching one right now as I'm typing.
Awesome :P If you don't mind me asking, what are you watching?
01-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Awesome :P If you don't mind me asking, what are you watching?
Currently I'm watching "the devil is a part-timer".
I completed "is this a zombie" yesterday. It's really funny. What is everyone else watching? I must have seen almost 100 series. If you can tell me what you like, I can give out recommendations.
01-04-2015, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Currently I'm watching "the devil is a part-timer".
I completed "is this a zombie" yesterday. It's really funny. What is everyone else watching? I must have seen almost 100 series. If you can tell me what you like, I can give out recommendations.
Neat, I do enjoy a bit of comedy so I'll check those out at some point. Right now I'm watching Un-Go and Mirai Nikki (which I'm loving). If you have any anime in the psychological genre I would totally check those out.

Edit: Woah that's a lot of series. Props to you! I've started a good few, but, just like with games, I'm awful about finishing them. I've probably finished ten out of the thirty-forty series I've started.

Last edited by Pocketnova; 01-04-2015 at 03:08 PM.
01-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Watch Steins;Gate please. It really starts to pick up at episode 12 or 13, but you need to watch the first 11.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
01-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystikSun View Post
Watch Steins;Gate please. It really starts to pick up at episode 12 or 13, but you need to watch the first 11.
Ah, that's a good idea. I bookmarked it and I'll start it as soon as I finish Mirai Nikki. Thanks for the recommendation!
01-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Neat, I do enjoy a bit of comedy so I'll check those out at some point. Right now I'm watching Un-Go and Mirai Nikki (which I'm loving). If you have any anime in the psychological genre I would totally check those out.

Edit: Woah that's a lot of series. Props to you! I've started a good few, but, just like with games, I'm awful about finishing them. I've probably finished ten out of the thirty-forty series I've started.
Thank you! Let's see psychological... I consider death note and monster some of best of the genre.