★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Movies

05-17-2010, 08:17 PM
MACGRUBER haha im a die hard SNL fan so hopefully it is aight...

The Life Blog
Minecraft
05-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
MACGRUBER haha im a die hard SNL fan so hopefully it is aight...
I have to go watch it for my friend's birthday... Basically I'm gonna go to the movies, watch Shrek 4, turn around, go to Taco Bell, eat dog food, then go back to the movies to watch McGruber.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.

05-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Rider View Post
I have to go watch it for my friend's birthday... Basically I'm gonna go to the movies, watch Shrek 4, turn around, go to Taco Bell, eat dog food, then go back to the movies to watch McGruber.
oh...well...what are you looking forward to? Shrek 4 or McGruber, or that dog food...

The Life Blog
Minecraft
05-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
oh...well...what are you looking forward to? Shrek 4 or McGruber, or that dog food...
Shrek 4 and dog food

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.
05-17-2010, 09:00 PM
I saw iron man 2 yesterday. It was accully pretty good. I also saw a trailer for the last airbender and being a big fan of the cartoon im worried how it will transition into action. Special effects look good. Any thoughts on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGameLover1 View Post
Um, to work it out, you need a chick for that.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo View Post
heh heh, not necessarily....
05-17-2010, 09:16 PM
My top 5 Favorite movies

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Insomnia
3. Akira
4. Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy
5. Empire Strikes Back
05-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJP99 View Post
I saw iron man 2 yesterday. It was accully pretty good. I also saw a trailer for the last airbender and being a big fan of the cartoon im worried how it will transition into action. Special effects look good. Any thoughts on this?
The TV show kicked ass and so will this movie, one of the best ever. M. Night will redeem himself. Or fail.

I'm excited to see what Inception is all about. But 2010 Summer releases as a whole... I'm not too excited over, compared to last year and the year before.

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
05-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Inception!!!!!! I watched the trailer 5 times and i have no idea what the heck it is about. Something about dreams or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGameLover1 View Post
Um, to work it out, you need a chick for that.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo View Post
heh heh, not necessarily....
05-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Yeah inception looks very vague. That's the whole point of the trailers though, to hopefully get you interested to see what it's about.

Anyways, one movie I'm looking forward to is "Tucker and Dale vs Evil". It has only played at some of the film festivals (sundance, sxsw) but it got great reviews and I'm a huge fan of the horror-comedy genre (Shaun of the Dead is ****ing amazing). Check out the trailer.

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-18-2010, 06:28 AM
Gattaca is one of my all time favourite movies.

hi