★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Your nightmares continue in action-packed zombie slaughter game...

************************************************************

"Alive 4-Ever RETURNS gives us another look at just how a dual-stick shooter should be delivered." - Touch Arcade

"...a far better game than its predecessor and establishes it as one of the best shooters on the iPhone." - 4.5/5 GAMEPRO

"...this is definitely bigger, badder and more exciting than ever before. Seriously... grab it!" - 5/5 APP SPY

************************************************************

Alive 4-ever RETURNS, a sequel to the popular zombie shooter game of the same name, a game that received rave reviews, and was positioned as one of the best games available in the App Store in 2009.

Full Version Features:

- Support For iOS4 Multitasking
- 4 Player Co-Op
- Fabulous Visual Effects
- RPG Elements Such As Power-Ups & Picking-Up New Skills
- 13 Amazing Skills
- 18 Disgusting Types Of Zombies
- 37 Different Kinds Of Destructive Weapons
- 36 Bonus Equipment
- 40 Stages Of Challenges
- Supersize BOSSES!
- 3 Unique Game Modes
- More Than 40 Achievements Through OpenFeint

For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email csiphone@meridiande.com.

Follw Meridian on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MeridianDE

Become a Meridian fan on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/meridian-facebook

Meridian Channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MeridianChannel

Meridian's comments:
Alive 4-ever RETURNS Free is out!




Follow Meridian on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MeridianDE
Become a Meridian fan on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/meridian-facebook




Youtube link | Pop Up


Full Version Features:
- 4 Player Co-Op (local Wi-Fi and Bluetooth)
- Fabulous Visual Effects
- RPG Elements Such As Power-Ups & Picking-Up New Skills
- 13 Amazing Skills
- 18 Disgusting Types Of Zombies
- 37 Different Kinds Of Destructive Weapons
- 36 Bonus Equipment
- 40 Stages Of Challenges
- Supersize BOSSES!
- 3 Unique Game Modes
- More Than 40 Achievements Through OpenFeint



05-17-2010, 08:30 PM
#2
Could you breifly describe what functionalty/content is limited by the "free" version? Also, I see that there are OpenFeint achievements in the full ver., are there leaderboards as well? Thanks.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

05-17-2010, 08:49 PM
#3
Is this a type of Zombies? Zombie Infection is awesome, r they familiar?
05-17-2010, 11:46 PM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Could you breifly describe what functionalty/content is limited by the "free" version? Also, I see that there are OpenFeint achievements in the full ver., are there leaderboards as well? Thanks.
There are OpenFeint leaderboards as well
05-18-2010, 01:33 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Australia, mate!
Posts: 8,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry hunter View Post
Is this a type of Zombies? Zombie Infection is awesome, r they familiar?
No. This is a top down survival shooter.

hi
05-18-2010, 09:58 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: 夣胧桃源
Posts: 1,869
Funny how developers never described what limitations the free version has. The app descriptions are almost always the same as the full version. Lol. Marketing strategy?
05-20-2010, 09:30 PM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Funny how developers never described what limitations the free version has. The app descriptions are almost always the same as the full version. Lol. Marketing strategy?
5 stages of challenges in Free Version (40 stages in Full Version) with Bluetooth or local WiFi 4P Co-Op.
05-20-2010, 09:46 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 173
Send a message via AIM to FinalGamerAC
Is it really relevent to start a topic about the free/lite version of a game? Especially if there is a topic already for the full version. What I am saying the original could just be modified, not to mention if someone was desperately awaiting a free version of a game after the full version release I'm sure they would keep up to date themselves.
05-20-2010, 10:54 PM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalGamerAC View Post
Is it really relevent to start a topic about the free/lite version of a game? Especially if there is a topic already for the full version. What I am saying the original could just be modified, not to mention if someone was desperately awaiting a free version of a game after the full version release I'm sure they would keep up to date themselves.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. We have tried to update the original thread but it didn't work. We have also contacted TA regarding this but as of this moment, we still haven't received any feedback from them.