★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: I'm haypi for Haypi Kingdom

05-17-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm haypi for Haypi Kingdom

**I reciently found a great new online role playing game game called Haypi Kingdom, it is a game in which you build up a small kingdom consisting of a few towns at most. You use resources made my upgradable buildings to do more upgrading or to build your army and set out to destroy anything or one who is near you. Lastly the unique leveling system and how you earn points to level up also makes this game great!*

**The resources in Haypi Kingdom are wood, stone, iron, and crops. As you upgrade the buildings to produce these you begin to get more and more of each resource per hour. If you have extra you can sell them on the game's free market. You post the amount and the price per of what you want to sell, if your ofter is reasonable then pretty soon you will have some money to spend on tech upgrades or other players resources.*

**There are also four types of troops, soliders, knights, archers, and catapults. Each one has a different amount of health, attack, defence, overload (how much materials can they carry after a raid), and crop usage (this subtracts off your hourly crop gain, armies have to eat too). In order to win a battle you need to have the right kinds of soliders to beat the others, otherwise it's a losing battle. You can use your troops to attack and claim an oasis (or someone elses city) to gain resources based on what the level of the oasis (or the income of the player) is.

**Fianally there is the unique leveling system that helps put Haypi Kingdom on top. After doing things such as attacking with troops or upgrading your buildings, you get pristige points. These points are used to figure out a kingdoms strength. When you have enough pristige then you can go to tasks and upgrade your general to recieve some resources for your hard work!

**I think that many people would enjoy Haypi Kingdom, especially if you are into games like storm8's kingdoms live. I would (and have) given this app 5 stars and think you would think likewise if you began to play. If you do begin then put my user name in the referrer field. My username is Todd200. I would like to thank you for reading my review and hope that you consider joining the happy world of Haypi Kindom!!

-word count 404-
05-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Hmmmmmmmm 43 views and no responce, someone please tell me what you think of the game!!!!!! And btw message me ingame if you need help with anything
05-17-2010, 09:16 PM