★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Everest Hidden Expedition is slept on

10-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Everest Hidden Expedition is slept on

I just bought Everest expedition on at the app store.It only cost 0.99 and it's probably one of the best game on the iphone.It's a must buy.Touch arcade need to do a review of this great game.The game is sooo great
Who else bought it?

Last edited by rdebs; 10-14-2008 at 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling
10-14-2008, 03:38 PM
I bought it and I really like it. There's a few hidden object games for the iphone and I think this one is the best of the lot. I'm looking forward to more releases from Bigfish.

10-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdebs View Post
I just bought Everest expedition on at the app store.It only cost 0.99 and it's probably one of the best game on the iphone.It's a must buy.Touch arcade need to do a review of this great game.The game is sooo great
Who else bought it?
Hmmm seems innocent enough, although over-elaborated stuff like "it's probably one of the best game on the iphone." (Stop here!) "It's a must buy." (NO! Don't add that anymore, now it seems like you're pushing us like you own it) is kinda fishy, "The game is sooo great" (Ehhh?! you should know where to stop dude.) That post count of 1 is also tsk.tsk. But the app is on the top 3 list so they won't do stuff like this now do they

But then again the app is 0.99 cents and it's actually kind of entertaining. So I won't say it out loud, I'll just urge you guys to buy it, if you want a cheap time waster

Last edited by dudehuge; 10-14-2008 at 03:47 PM.
10-14-2008, 03:47 PM
come on

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudehuge View Post
Hmmm seems innocent enough, although over-elaborated stuff like "it's probably one of the best game on the iphone." (Stop here!) "It's a must buy." (NO! Don't add that anymore, now it seems like you're pushing us like you own it) is kinda fishy, "The game is sooo great" (Ehhh?! you should know where to stop dude ) That post count of 1 is also tsk.tsk.

But then again the app is 0.99 cents and it's actually kind of entertaining. So I won't say it out loud, I'll just urge you guys to buy it, if you want a cheap time waster
Everyone has his taste and whatnot.You might love football ,while some might hate it.
If I like it, I like it.So this is one of the best Iphone game and the game is great.Hands down.You wont change my mind.
10-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdebs View Post
Everyone has his taste and whatnot.You might love football ,while some might hate it.
If I like it, I like it.So this is one of the best Iphone game and the game is great.Hands down.You wont change my mind.
I just urged everyone to buy it silly, or rather, Big Fish Games Inc. *wink* OH SHI-
10-14-2008, 05:39 PM
It is worth it to me!

I will say I have bought a bunch of stuff in the app store

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=33

I have gone through and deleted a bunch, some i even paid $10 dollars for.
it's just refreshing to see a big name company put a lot of effort into a product, and still be able to release it @ such a low low price point. While a hidden object game may not be my most wanted app. It is an excellent time waster and for a buck you cant beat it! I think it has a good amount of replayability as the puzzles change every new game you start (Same destinations, just different hidden objects). So if you liked the I spy books when you were a kid you might like this as much as i did.

* Just a thought but how about a where's waldo app?
Not sure how that would work but would be kinda cool.
10-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi all, thanks for the heads up on this game - I'm very tempted to buy it as I like hidden object puzzles.

I was looking at the screenshots on the app store, but have a question - is it possible to actually zoom-in on each image (using the standard "pinch" finger gesture) or are the images simply static backgrounds.

The reason I ask is that some of the objects you have to find seem quite small (like a "pen" or "dice" for example) and I can imagine it becoming frustrating rather than fun if I can't zoom-in and have a good look around the image.
10-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
Hi all, thanks for the heads up on this game - I'm very tempted to buy it as I like hidden object puzzles.

I was looking at the screenshots on the app store, but have a question - is it possible to actually zoom-in on each image (using the standard "pinch" finger gesture) or are the images simply static backgrounds.

The reason I ask is that some of the objects you have to find seem quite small (like a "pen" or "dice" for example) and I can imagine it becoming frustrating rather than fun if I can't zoom-in and have a good look around the image.
Yes it's possible to zoom in.But when you zoom in the picture quality lowers just like every normal picture
10-15-2008, 08:27 AM
Hi rdebs, thanks for the reply. Think I'll make this game my next purchase
10-15-2008, 08:41 AM
This game is quite good, but I do prefer Stone Of Destiny. It uses proper photo's of locations and items, and when you zoom in the quality doesn't suffer. Plus it has a variation in some levels too, where instead of telling you what to find, it shows you the sillhouette of the object. But hey, each to his own.