★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 4/5 AppSpy
"If you want an extremely addictive game to pass away the time, and be entertaining at the same time, iFlexis is the one to get." 90% iPhonegamesunlimited
90% Midlet review
"This innovative approach truly does make addictive game play." 9/10 theiphoneappreview.com
"Thumbstar Games gets one up on Tetris with iFlexis" -iPhonefootprint.com
9/10 - iphoneusers.net
"iFlexis from Thumbstar Games is a wickedly interesting looking puzzler"- Game On Mac
"iFlexis: No Tetris Wannabe here"- Game on Mac
"A Puzzler good for the bus stop or the bank queue" - The Sun Newspaper
"If you're looking for a fresh spin on the Tetris genre, you might want to give this a shot."- Pocket Gamer
"Putting a physics spin on Tetris" - Pocket Gamer

At long last your favorite innovative physics-based puzzler game "Flexis" is available to iPhone and iPod Touch owners. With brightly colored blocks that fall and interact with one another in a dynamic, realistic manner, "iFlexis" will provide hours of casual and engaging entertainment. See it to believe it!

Features:
- Real physical engine;
- 3 games in one Marathon, Mission and Classic;
- 5 game modes Classic, Elimination, Challenge, Marathon and Panic;
- Over 50 levels of progressive difficulty;
- Visual and Special FX within the game;
- Spectacular Sound Effects.
You Tube video:-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OncB-_xyBF4

goiMot's comments:

07-01-2010, 07:36 PM
This game is fantastic. I just picked it up after watching an AppSpy video review of it and I am loving everything about it. There are 3 game modes, bouncy physics and the game itself is very polished.

If you are a fan of physics games and match 3, then I would give this gem a try. At least take a look at the gameplay video and decide from there!

iFlexis is not getting the attention it deserves!

07-03-2010, 02:42 PM
anyone else try this out?
07-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokenchain33 View Post
anyone else try this out?
If you need some more convincing, check out Appspy's review (they gave it a 4 out of 5).

http://m.appspy.com/iflexis-review
07-03-2010, 03:08 PM
ya that was the reason I became interested. But that makes you and the website. On the video it kind of seems like you just fling around the blocks until you get a match. Was wondering what the difficulty was like? I like match 3's and this one looks just different enough, but no one else seems to have bought it
07-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
ya that was the reason I became interested. But that makes you and the website. On the video it kind of seems like you just fling around the blocks until you get a match. Was wondering what the difficulty was like? I like match 3's and this one looks just different enough, but no one else seems to have bought it
I feel as though this is a hidden gem. The screen shots are nothing great so that's why everyone probably looked passed it. The gameplay is what makes this match 3 game stand out, I've never played anything like it.

I wouldn't say that it is extremely difficult... you just have to move your finger where you want the blocks to go. You eventually figure out how the blocks bounce so it's an easy to learn, hard to master like strategy.

It's definitely worth a shot, especially at it's current price of 99 cents!
07-03-2010, 03:56 PM
This game was Flexis back in 2008, at least they look like the same:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=1991

My iTunes does not see it as an update. Well, it seems one year from now we will have TheFlexis and so on…

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8

Last edited by Carlos-Sz; 07-03-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: 2008, not 2009
07-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Ehh gameplay does seem a bit random. Maybe will wait til it's free
07-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Ehh gameplay does seem a bit random. Maybe will wait til it's free
Here’s my first impression back in 2008:

Quote:

Sometimes I stop moving tiles and the game physics seems to play better than me!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=1991

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8

Last edited by Carlos-Sz; 07-03-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: 2008, not 2009