★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: Would you prefer a Freemium(free + in app purchase) or Paid model for Friendsheep HD?
Freemium. I want to see if I like it before paying! 3 50.00%
Paid. H*ll, I only want to pay once! 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
App description: An insanely addictive action board game for 4 players! Start herding those silly sheep and make them stay put. Up to 4 players can play on the same iPad, but you are warned- it gets crazy and frantic!

Features:
-*NEW* Alien Package Update! New monsters, gameplay and story; save our Friendsheep!
- Wolf, Golden King Ram and Angry Bulldog.
- Fun social play for up to 4 players!
- Simple but addictive gameplay.
- Delightful hand-drawn graphics.
- Silly sheep, dancing sheep, lazy sheep and many hilarious kinds of cute sheep!

To Play
- Simply drag sheep to your base. Tap to wake the lazy sleeping sheep or poke the dancing sheep!
- When the sheep are inside bases, they cannot be dragged.

Ian's comments:
Friendsheep HD itunes link **FREE** for 2 days only!

An insanely addictive multiplayer action board game for 4 players! Start herding those silly sheep and make them stay put. Up to 4 players can play, but you are warned- it gets crazy and frantic!

Features:
- Fun social play for up to 4 players on the same iPad!
- Simple but addictive game-play.
- Delightful hand-drawn graphics.
- Silly sheep, dancing sheep, lazy sheep and many hilarious kinds of cute sheep!

User Review by JCat56:
Quote:
This is multiplayer mayhem as players scramble to meet the level's requirements like collecting specific sheep, getting rid of black sheep, and other goals. This is finger frenzying good fun- the more players, the more hysterical things become.

The iPad is quickly establishing itself as the ultimate multiplayer board game-like device. Hurray for in person, social experiences- break free of those headsets and laugh it up. Let's party with Friendsheep!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Cheers,
Ian
05-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Happy to try this one with the wife and kiddo.

Cheers.

Joe

05-18-2010, 11:34 PM
I'd like to try it out please. Looks really fun! Thanks.
05-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Would love to get a code and play with my girlfriend! Will definitely review also.
05-18-2010, 11:46 PM
Looks interesting. Would love a promo, and as always, will post a review on the AppStore.

Thanks
05-19-2010, 12:11 AM
Looks like a really cool game. I like being able to play 4 on the same iPad. I would like a promo if possible.
05-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Hi Ian.

Would like to try Friendsheep. Please send me a promo code!

Thanks.
05-19-2010, 01:18 AM
If you have a code left, please send, my grandchildren and I will evaluate and report.
05-19-2010, 01:34 AM
i would love to test your game and post a review

Add me for Modern Combat 3 => Plus+ & Gameloft Live & OF username: deenybird
The list of iPhone Augmented Reality Apps
05-19-2010, 01:39 AM
Love Love Love multiplayer iPad board-style games! I'd be so up for reviewing this one - I have three other rabid board game fanatics in this household, ready to rock, if you have a code to spare.