★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can a game be a piece of art?

------- REVIEWS -------------------------

* FEATURED BY APPLE IN -NEW AND NOTEWORTHY- AND -WHAT'S HOT-

"It's certainly one of the more engrossing titles I've spent time with in recent months." -- Touch Arcade

"Ozone has one of the simplest set ups around, but delivers past glories to serve up a puzzler-cum-platformer of real merit." -- Pocket Gamer

"Let me start preface this review by saying this: This game is awesome." -- TouchGen

"Ozone is a fun, beautiful, challenging game that will tickle your visual-auditory fancy." -- 148Apps

"You wont find many other games like Ozone in the Appstore and certainly not as polished and fun to play." -- Wedotech

------- USER COMMENTS -------------------

"Insanely nice artwork and graphics." -- User comment

"This is a title with so much quality, many or most of the App Store games are far from reaching." -- User comment

"This is better than most console games. The graphics are better than the sort of stuff you'd get on a Wii." -- User comment

------- THE GAME ------------------------

Dive into the galaxy of Ozone and unveil the secrets of this unique audio-visual experience, a mix of art and technology, never before seen or heard on a mobile device.

Discover more than fifty beautiful 3D worlds with highly detailed graphics, and listen to the crystal clear soundtrack.

Play in a fast paced way or simply relax by floating around gazing at the wonderful effects.

Prepare to be amazed. Enter Ozone!

------- FEATURES ------------------------

* Specially designed for iPad with high resolution graphics.
* 50+ unique 3D levels divided into four themed worlds.
* Several hours of gameplay including labyrinths, secrets, items, enemies, physics, traps, end-of-level bosses and more...
* Smooth and beautiful hand-crafted visuals.
* High quality and original ambient soundtrack. You can freely download it from our website.
* Stunning new sound effects.
* Create your own levels with our custom Level Editor compatible with MacOS, Windows and Linux systems.
* Future downloadable contents to expand the game.
* Created by people that previously worked in high-end titles like Motorstorm 2 and Heavy Rain.

-----------------------------------------

Visit the official website to see more in-game screenshots and videos, get the free soundtrack and the level editor.

www.ozonehd.com

Create your own custom levels!!

ozone-editor.geardome.com

Get our latest news and discounts:

* Follow us on Twitter: twitter.geardome.com
* Connect with us on Facebook: facebook.geardome.com
* Subscribe to our RSS feed: rss.geardome.com

Squeaker's comments:
HD Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

05-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Wow. Seriously, that looks awesome.

05-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Looks great. Any chance of a lite version to check it out?

Check out my photoblog wolfhuntphotos.deviantart.com
05-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Just bought this and it's good, but could be great. It's the controls that are the problem, too small, buttons too close to each other and a weird dead zone for the stick, which is also in a bad place, rather than in a corner, it's slap bang next to the edge of the home button.... Just simple control settings can sort these probs out.

It looks lovely btw...
05-19-2010, 12:31 PM
so...wtf is this game? i hate it when game descriptions are just pointless stats with no context - "50+ levels!" ok, fifty levels of WHAT? asteroid-style gameplay? tower defense? side-scroller? solitaire? grass growing?

also the new "pics or this thread is useless":

VIDEO OR THIS THREAD IS USELESS

</rant>

seriously tho, screenies look really nice. i just wish i knew what the eff i was looking at.
05-19-2010, 08:26 PM
if u add a level editor for the ipad edition inside the game I will marry it

Currently Playing: Hybrid (The first one), Block Fortress
Waiting For: MC5
Hoping For: RCT!!!!!
05-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minameismud View Post
so...wtf is this game? i hate it when game descriptions are just pointless stats with no context - "50+ levels!" ok, fifty levels of WHAT? asteroid-style gameplay? tower defense? side-scroller? solitaire? grass growing?

also the new "pics or this thread is useless":

VIDEO OR THIS THREAD IS USELESS

</rant>

seriously tho, screenies look really nice. i just wish i knew what the eff i was looking at.

Dude... rant off. LOL! I didn't know what the game was either but I went to youtube and typed "ozone iphone" and got a video in 2 seconds..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIcMxZ9lLYo

its for iphone but it should give you a good grasp of the game mechanics.
05-20-2010, 05:50 AM
It reminds me a lot of the PC game Osmos, although this seems to be a bit more puzzle oriented.
05-20-2010, 07:40 AM
Very nice

Just had to stop playing and say, get this game. So diff than any other ball/maze games.

Where ever you go, there you are...
----------------------------------------
You had me at universal...
ipad2 & iPhone 5
05-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zurie View Post
Dude... rant off. LOL! I didn't know what the game was either but I went to youtube and typed "ozone iphone" and got a video in 2 seconds..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIcMxZ9lLYo

its for iphone but it should give you a good grasp of the game mechanics.
thx for the video. for others: it appears to be some sort of asteriods-meets-adventuring mashup. my point is still valid, though. "Dual-stick adventure" or something would definitely help pique interest to someone, or at least get them to do a youtube search.