★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PGWARE
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: * Warning: This game is not intended for those with an IQ below 150 *

Sole is a unique and challenging marble puzzle game that requires you to think before you make a move. Challenge your mind with this unique game of marbles that you have never seen before. Sole is simple to understand slide marbles left-right and up-down on the board to destroy other marbles until only one marble is left. How far can you get, can you get to level 50?

With thousands of variations you will never play the same game twice, included is an intelligent random board generator that can build a game with 3 marbles all the way up to 15 marbles on the board. As you progress through the game the challenge will build and more marbles will be placed on the board for you to solve. To add to the difficulty you have a set amount of time to solve each puzzle, dont hesitate too long; if time runs out you will have to restart the game from the beginning. Alternatively, progress through levels and earn extra lives to replay levels when you lose. With an online score board and infinite puzzles to play, Sole is sure to give you unlimited replay and a great challenge to show how intelligent you really are. Post your scores online with our integrated score board to allow others around the world to observe who the real genius is.

- Unlimited puzzles that are randomly generated every time, you never play the same level twice.
- Puzzles starting with 3 marbles all the way up to headache inducing 15 marble puzzles make sure your brain is continuously challenged.
- Ability to reverse moves when you make a mistake so you dont become stuck playing an unsolvable game and give up in frustration.
- Progress through levels and Sole automatically increases the challenge and decreases the amount of time you have to solve the puzzle.
- Fluid animations and beautiful graphics keep your eyes stimulated.
- Fully licensed classical music from the classical composer Delibes allows you to relax and keep you motivated to play.
- Built in online scoreboard allows you to post your high scores and compete with others around the world. See who has the top score and see if you can get up the list.
- Fully compatible with the iPod touch and iPhone running OS 3 and higher ensures everyone can play.

Download Sole to see how smart you really are, see if you can make it past level 100; then check the online score board to see how intelligent you are compared to the rest of the world. Can you hold the high score for more than a few hours?
05-18-2010, 11:26 PM
now FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

05-19-2010, 12:54 AM
good to hear that its now free.. I think we want more improvement on this like the GUI..
05-19-2010, 01:10 AM
It's an amazing game and yes it's free now.
I've been playing since yesterday on my iPhone and found very intelligent.
05-19-2010, 01:17 AM
Downloading, though I'm doubtful this game is intended for me

Quote:
*Warning: this game is not intended for those with an IQ below 150*
05-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Sole - marble puzzle game - FREE (today only - or forever, I don't know)

Hello all

Hope you are having a good day, because your day just got better - we just released Sole for the iPhone/iPod touch and it's totally FREE. Yes for the low low price of FREE.

Okay enough of the hype, here let me post what the game is all about and some screens & vids. Obviously you can download it off the iTunes store now because yeah it's FREE.

Download it FREE, yes FREE - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sole/id371889657?mt=8

You basically slide marbles into each other (left-right, up-down) until only one marble remains. You must beat each level before the time runs out, and a built in random generator is included which allows you to never play the same game twice - INFINITE REPLAY . Sounds easy until there are 15 marbles on the screen Included is an online scoreboard too so you can show how 'smart' you are to the world. Dont' worry we start off easy on you then we torture you real good.

We have the high score right now of level 42, but people are getting closer to beating our high score. And no we did not cheat, I swear we did not go into the mysql database and enter that high score manually, seriously!

** Warning you must have an IQ of 150 and above to download this game.

PGWARE.com
http://www.pgware.com

-- Youtube Videos --

Easy level:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hard level:

Youtube link | Pop Up

-- Description --
Enjoy playing games with challenge and that require thinking? Sole is a great marble puzzle game that tests your intelligence and continually challenges you with infinite puzzle variations. With thousands of variations you will never play the same game twice, included is an intelligent random board generator that can build a game with 3 marbles all the way up to 15 marbles on the board.

As you progress playing through Sole, the challenge will build and more marbles will be placed on the board for you to solve. To add to the difficulty you have a set amount of time to solve each puzzle, don't hesitate too long; if time runs out you will have to restart the game from the beginning.

Sole rewards you as you progress as well, every 10 rounds you complete you earn an extra life which allows you to replay levels when you lose. With an online score board and infinite puzzles to play, Sole is sure to give you unlimited replay and a great challenge to show how intelligent you really are. Post your scores online with our integrated score board to allow others around the world to observe who the real genius is.

-- Screenshots --

Last edited by pgware; 05-19-2010 at 02:04 PM.
05-19-2010, 02:21 PM
And here... - the original "Sole":

Removed by Symbolist.

Last edited by Symbolist; 05-19-2010 at 03:57 PM.
05-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Actually our original game was called Sphaira and was released 2-3 months before fling LAST YEAR, we just re-released it after alot of work and changing the entire game mechanic, and adding a scoreboard. Check these forums for the game Sphaira you will see we released it months before fling copied us.

Last edited by pgware; 05-19-2010 at 02:27 PM.
05-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Game Impressions

Thank you very much, dev! Absolutely nice and brand new brain training. Tried it and it's highly recommended!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
05-19-2010, 03:56 PM
@pgware

You are absolutely right. Sorry. My comment was pointless