Abalone - Free (2 player Boardgame)
Abalone is a two-player strategy board game in which the objective is to push six of the opponent's marbles off the edge of the board.
1. The board consists of 61 circular spaces arranged in a hexagon.
2. Each player starts with 14 marbles.
3. Play alternates between the players one move at a time, with black moving first.
4. For each move, a player moves a line of one, two or three one space.
5. The move can be either in-line (parallel to the line of marbles) or broadside (not parallel to the line of marbles).
6. A player can push their opponentâ²s marbles which are in an adjacent space to their own with an in-line move only.
7. They can only push if the pushing line has more marbles than the pushed line (three can push two or one; two can push one).
8. Marbles must be pushed into an open space (i.e. not blocked by a marble of either colour).
The winner is the first player to win six marbles from the opponent.
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: the 56th realm of existence