★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Mirror Maze is free for a limited time in association with http://www.DailyAppDream.com. Download the Daily App Dreams App to find out about the other free apps on offer each day!

"This is one game you just cant ignore."
- myinsidegamer.com -

A brain bending maze game!
** Game Reviews **

"The hardest part of The Mirror Maze is knowing when to put it down."
- Eurogamer.net -

"The Mirror Maze not only makes a good impression, but its bound to stay for a long time on our iPhones."
- iphonefootprint.com

"The Mirror Maze is worth trying"
- TouchArcade.com

"Mirror Maze is built an around an excellent idea and its level design has a load of challenging mazes and obstacles."
- diygamer.com

** User Comments **

The whole concept of the game is totally genius.
This game is a work of art!
I love the whole mirror concept.
This game is great puzzle fun.
It has high production value and is well polished.
If you are in to challenging, but fair, puzzlers this is a must buy.
This is a very challenging and unique game.
Amazing music and beautiful levels!
The art style of the levels is wonderful.
A RECOMMENDED game for all!

** Game Description **

Mirror your movements in Mirror Maze, a brain-bending maze game. Your task is simple, get your player from the top left of the screen to the bottom right of the screen. But your position is mirrored by another player, don't let either touch a wall or it's game over!

Features include animated levels, warp gates and more, all enclosed in a wonderfully bright and unique art style.

With it's hypnotic back music and simple concept this is the perfect puzzle game to get immersed in to help you relax.

Additional features include high-score tables using Agon Online, and support for Twitter and Facebook.

You can check out the games youtube trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSjQSPlHCCw

** IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME THEN CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GAMES! **

* Astro Dodge * - NEW
* The Glowing Void *
* Future Racer *
* Woolly The Jumper: A Sheep On The Edge *
* Picnic Panic *
* Bloodstream Raiders *

AssyriaGameStudio's comments:

Quote:
Opening Comments:

Ok guys, well heres the next game ! Quite an innovative little puzzle maze game. Many thanks to those of you in this community which helped beta test the game! Any beta testers that want a promo code, simply send us a PM and we'll sort one out for you.

As always let me know your thoughts/ feedback and I'll do my best to make any requested changes and improvements in a future update!

If anyone would be willing to review the game then it would be great to get a few nice users comments in the game description on the app store .

Finally, we will periodically be giving out promo codes for the game in this thread, so keep your eyes peeled for your chance to grab a free copy !

Cheers,
Adam Green
Managing Director
Assyria Game Studio Ltd

Gameplay Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Screenshots:

Price: $1.99
Click Here To Buy A Copy

05-19-2010, 05:01 PM
so this is the game i missed out on testing! arg. actually looks pretty trippy!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

05-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
so this is the game i missed out on testing! arg. actually looks pretty trippy!
Lol can pass you a promocode if you can squeeze in a review on Touchaholics dude? Lemme know .

Adam

Assyria Game Studio -(For Business Enquieries Click Here)

Get normally paid games for FREE at DailyAppDream.com - If any developers want to run a free promo on any of their games then check out the site (it's free)
05-19-2010, 05:04 PM
i can ask the crew! i'm pretty busy nowadays, what with exam week coming up soon (ok, so it's after half term but the teachers are making us review. WHY? )

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
05-19-2010, 05:19 PM
It's out already?! From what I played in the beta, this game is great puzzle fun.

05-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
It's out already?! From what I played in the beta, this game is great puzzle fun.
Lol yep it's out .

Made several changes that were requested in beta, and got a few more planned for updates... But really just want to get feedback over the next few days and get an update making any minor improvement requests submitted next week.

I'll then be focusing on adding more levels !

Get normally paid games for FREE at DailyAppDream.com - If any developers want to run a free promo on any of their games then check out the site (it's free)
05-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
i can ask the crew! i'm pretty busy nowadays, what with exam week coming up soon (ok, so it's after half term but the teachers are making us review. WHY? )
Hehe fair enough dude, no worries if your too streched for time . Any exposure you can give would be awesome tho.

And best of luck with the exams!

05-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Looks awesome mate, congrats! There is a reason I stay away from things like this... Cause my brain can't handle it ;\

Invaders Must Die.
05-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Looks awesome mate, congrats! There is a reason I stay away from things like this... Cause my brain can't handle it ;\
Hehe, fair enough dude! Thanks for the kind comments tho :P.

05-19-2010, 07:42 PM
wow ... this looks challenging and fun!!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member