★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 30.9 MB
  • Version: 1.02
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Puzzler World, has sold over 1 Million units worldwide and is now available for iPhone.

Puzzler World includes a huge range of family favorite puzzles such as Wordsearch, Crosswords, Fitword, Sudoku, Codewords and Spot-the-Difference. Theres also a raft of bonus games and unlockable extras, including the brand new Silhouette, Link-a-Pix and Chain Letters puzzles

Puzzler World has two game modes- Quick Play and Challenge Mode - so whether youre looking for an instant puzzle fix, or something to push you to your puzzling limits, Puzzler World is the ideal choice for the whole family.

With a simple to use interface, gentle difficulty curve and full Crystal social gaming integration, Puzzler World is the touchscreen brain-teaser cavalcade your iPhone has been waiting for.

Features
Over 1000 quality games from the worlds favourite puzzle content supplier, Puzzler.
Main games include: Sudoku, Crossword, Wordsearch, Fitword, Codeword, Silhouette and Spot the Difference.
Bonus games include: Hangman, Picture Quiz, Missing Piece, Jigsaw, Equate and Chain Letters.
Unique range of Link-a-Pix puzzles commissioned exclusively by Puzzler from Conceptis puzzles, in sizes ranging from 10x10, 20x20 and 25x25.
Full Crystal Social Gaming support including all of Crystals seamlessly integrated scoreboard tracking features.

A quote from Tony Ablewhite, Brand Development Manager at Puzzler Media Ltd,

"Puzzler Collection sold very well and Ideas Pad has taken that winning formula and made it even better. Puzzler World is such a significant improvement that it exceeds even our expectations. Its a triumph and we are proud to put our brand seal of approval on it."

goiMot's comments:

Lite:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puzzler-world-lite/id372591397?mt=8
05-25-2010, 01:58 PM
No one is interested in this? I got the lite version and it seems awesome, but I'm not sure should I get the Classic or UK version

Proud member of TAAP. Join us and support the developers.
Openfeint, Plus+, Crystal: madamocta GameCenter: Lady Raveena

07-10-2010, 04:10 AM
I'm enjoying this game and want to purchase the DLC.
Anyone figure out how? I am not finding the option.
07-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked View Post
I'm enjoying this game and want to purchase the DLC.
Anyone figure out how? I am not finding the option.
The App page says nothing about DLC

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
07-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maythius View Post
The App page says nothing about DLC
Oops sorry it's the iPad version that I'm playing. This was the only thread that came up when searched, didn't realize it was different between devices. Update for iPad says it includes DLC, 2 puzzle packs.

eta: The app page shows DLC available for the iPhone version in the app store for me. Weird.

Eta again: I figured it out. You have to scroll down to the locked game area in challenge mode. There you have the option to purchase.

Last edited by Inked; 07-10-2010 at 05:10 PM.
07-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Fitword?

anyone know what Fitword is? Is it the one that gives you 2 letter, 3 letter, 4 letter words, etc. Then you fill in the words on the puzzle. I think they are called Crosspatch or Frameworks in some puzzle magazines. I would like a puzzler like this on my Ipad.
07-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Yes, Fitword is included in Puzzler World.
09-21-2010, 12:10 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Now 99c.