★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Domain/Brand for sale: PeaBrainGames.com

05-20-2010, 12:47 PM
Domain/Brand for sale: PeaBrainGames.com

Hello Gentlemen,

My iPhone development dreams are over and I am now ready let go of this awesome domain name. I have an existing logo (attached) if you decide to use it, I will include it with the domain (PSD file). I've had some offers on the domain, but before I make a final decision I would like to open it to the iPhone community. I think this would be an ideal name for an iPhone/iPad developer.

If you are interested feel free to email me or you can call me (free on AT&T cell phones) 8o1-7I2-5177
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2010-05-16 at 9.10.03 PM.png
Views:	18
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	18428  

Nacho
(801) 505-9115
05-20-2010, 01:11 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mobile1up
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachorevolution View Post
My iPhone development dreams are over and I am now ready let go of this awesome domain name. I have an existing logo (attached) if you decide to use it, I will include it with the domain (PSD file). I've had some offers on the domain, but before I make a final decision I would like to open it to the iPhone community. I think this would be an ideal name for an iPhone/iPad developer.
have you not considered doing other platforms?

Quote:
With PIXEL you get quality new games every month at no additional cost!
seems you haven't done updates with new games - so, the "brand" has not gained much value unfortunately, maybe this one is just dead in the water - sorry to say, but it does not look like a valuable brand to consider swallowing up right now from what i see.

// Aaron Ardiri
Mobile 1UP is a proud indie developer - support us!
developer of Caveman / Caveman HD and GW Series
05-21-2010, 10:35 AM
It's still a great domain name.

Nacho
(801) 505-9115