★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mytheon: Assault of Gaia is a Line Tower Defense game similar to Plants vs. Zombies. You will be challenged with protecting the Temple of Gaia from the forces of the Greek gods: Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus! There are three different settings including the Kraken in the temple ruins, Hades: a lava filled underworld, and the Greek Parthenon! In Assault of Gaia, the many environments, numerous tower combinations, and unique enemy types will challenge you to find the right strategy to defend Gaia's temple. Assault of Gaia is a separate, unique experience set to the theme of Mytheon found at www.mytheongame.com.
-----------------------------------
*Press*
Game On Mac - 4/5 - "If you like tower defense games, mythology, Plants vs Zombies or any combination of those, youll love Mytheon: Assault of Gaia. If youve never tried a tower defense game, this one is a great looking, superb sounding introduction to the genre. Get it!"
05-21-2010, 01:29 AM
I want it!

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.

05-21-2010, 01:37 AM
can't find any video on youtube, kind of a bummer because I'm interested.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
05-21-2010, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I want it!
Of all the PvZ clones you've played, are they all as good?

My sis loves PvZ (played PC version 4 times and iPhone once) so I'm thinking of getting her something similar. Any recommendations?
05-21-2010, 01:40 AM
well I liked that Bone Bone td game, Pigs vs Wolves was alright too, and then there's this one that someone can TOFTT on, like you or your sis.

05-21-2010, 01:59 AM
Right now I am playing Mytheon (open beta) on PC, the big brother MMO version of this game. Of course it's nothing like this, it's more like a mix of Diablo and Guild Wars but the similarities between two versions are nice. You create a character and gather/use power stones (creatures, spells, buildings) as companions in your journeys in MMOG. I liked the PC MMO game, so I think I will buy this one too.
05-21-2010, 02:00 AM
well I'm awaiting your impressions mr armor.

05-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
well I'm awaiting your impressions mr armor.
Well, I guess I will TOFTT it anyway, downloading now.
05-21-2010, 03:14 AM
This looks interesting, but there's no web site (or else they put the wrong URL) for the dev. And $3 for launch special? Most TDs are $3 or less. This better put forth some good competition...
05-21-2010, 03:33 AM
what is AoG's meaning?