★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: YOMEN, Inc.
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 19.4 MB
  • Version: 100.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: WITH GAME CENTER MULTIPLAYER

Crazy Basketball game for the iPad gives you a fun and different way to play basketball a using physics engine. Just Fun and Simple

Crazy Basketball have a physical engine, interesting backgrounds with Hundreds of animations and dozens of achievements.

FEATURES
Different Balls with different stats! Football, Golf, Tennis, Bowling and Alien dude!
- 6 Maps with free map!
- 6 Line Colours!
New Game Modes:
Crazy Mode and unique Sniper Mode with dozens of levels!
Hoops Mode with 3 point 2 point and 1 poin Hoops!

GAMEPLAY:
The game features simple touch and drag controls and realistic physics. Tap and drag anywhere on the dotted line to change the power and angle of your shot and release to shoot

PLAY WITH FRIENDS! LOCAL AND GAME CENTER GLOBAL MULTIPLAYER!

iOS 4.1 Support + Game Center!
Intuitive touch-screen controls are easy to pick up and play for the whole family.
Unlimited Gameplay and entertaining free updates!
STATS, you can know your: Total shots, Total goals, Total misses et c.
Bonuses: 7 in a row bonus - Full Line, accuracy and Long shot Bonus, 8 in a row bonus - 2x Scores!!
Slow Motion!

TRY
*Online and offline high-scores, competition system for your friends or other players
*Realistic physical engine
*Dozens of achievement and Hundreds of animations and 1000 OpenFeint points.
*Captivating Gameplay for every age
*Send your high-score at Facebook and Twitter

Your account will not be debited for retrying operation at In App Purchse. When you retry downloading the content you will get the message that You've already purchased this,Tap OK to download it again for FREE.

YOMANx's comments:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id371330043?mt=8

☆Crazy Basketball gives you a fun and different way to play basketball a using physics engine. The Best Pocket Basketboll 2010! Just Fun and Simple☆

Crazy Basketball have a physical engine, interesting backgrounds with Hundreds of animations and dozens of achievements.You will enjoy original music!

☆Intuitive touch-screen controls are easy to pick up and play for the whole family.
☆Unlimited Gameplay and entertaining free updates!

☆YOU CAN SEE☆
*Online and offline high-scores, competition system for your friends or other players
*Realistic physical engine
*Dozens of achievement and Hundreds of animations and 1000 OpenFeint points.
*Captivating Gameplay for every age
*Send your high-score at Facebook and Twitter

05-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the code. I liked this game on the iphone and I also like the ipad version. The game looks nice and the touch controls are great.

It would be cool to see a two player H.O.R.S.E mode added or something like that in the future.
05-21-2010, 10:04 AM
thanks, we thought about multiplayer mode on same device!!! i hope we can do it after the start of sales ipad in my country..
05-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Tried the game a little bit and there are some very nice things going on with it. Will play a little bit longer before I leave an iTunes review so that I can check out a few more of the Open Feint features.

But I have to agree that a game of "Horse" is a perfect choice to add to the game.

I'd also suggest have a mode where there are different obstacles in the way... things you have to shoot over, or even things you'd have to bounce off of.

You add the last feature and then pair that with the "Horse" game and you'd have something truly amazing! Imagine setting up a hard shot with the objects, making it, and then forcing your opponent to do the same thing or get a letter added!

One other thing that could make the game a little more interesting is giving some new backgrounds. After a while the game just sort of loses the whole idea of even caring about what else is going on, so some other things going on in the background might spice it up a bit.

Physics of the game are nice... and it could be a real big winner if you just add a little more "Crazy" to "Crazy Basketball"...

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
05-21-2010, 03:08 PM
How the heck did you already get 50 PM's for promo codes?? jeez that was fast, sorry i missed it

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
05-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Thanks for the code. I liked this game on the iphone and I also like the ipad version. The game looks nice and the touch controls are great.

It would be cool to see a two player H.O.R.S.E mode added or something like that in the future.
I used to play H.O.R.S.E. ALL the time

Any video for this game ?
05-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the ideas and reviews, but can you say please what is it - H.O.R.S.E))
multiplayer mode on same device? or?

iphone version
Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by YOMANx; 05-21-2010 at 04:44 PM.
05-21-2010, 11:36 PM
In H.O.R.S.E. each player takes turn attempting shots. When a player makes a shot the next player has to make the shot from the exact same spot. If they miss the shot they get a letter. The first letter is the "H" and they keep adding letters when they miss and the first to spell Horse is the loser.

There are different variations of this (including different words to spell). Some say that when the second person makes a shot the first player now picks a new spot to attempt a shot from. Some say that the first person has to make that same shot again.

This game can also be played with more than two people. You just have to make the shot that the person in front of you just made. Once a player spells the word they are eliminated and play would continue until there is one person left.

And, yes, it could easily be played on one device and would add a lot of play to your game. (I'm sure you can do a Wikipedia search to get a fuller set of rules).

Another game that would work on this is "Around the World". In this game there is a set pattern of shots that must be made (it goes around the key). When you make a shot you move to the next one. You can continue shooting until you miss. When you miss your opponent now gets a turn and they keep going until they miss. The winner is the first person to go all the way "around the world". You could set up the pattern anywhere you wanted in your game and it's another one where you could have a bunch of people playing on the same device in a "pass and play" style.

I would love to see either/or both of these games added to your app. And I'd really love it if you were able to throw in some of the obstacles that I mentioned above. Have a wall that you had to shoot over, or a second hoop that you had to go through, or even a board that you had to bounce off of would give some extra flair to the game.

Hope that helped you...

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
05-22-2010, 08:36 AM
thanks, great info