★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: LED Basketball

10-14-2008, 06:01 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
10-14-2008, 06:13 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGenome View Post
I was going to be excited about their next game, but I'm not any more. They haven't fixed the bugs in LED Football and the bugs are game-killers. I won't buy another of their games until they fix LED Football.

10-14-2008, 07:37 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I was going to be excited about their next game, but I'm not any more. They haven't fixed the bugs in LED Football and the bugs are game-killers. I won't buy another of their games until they fix LED Football.
What bugs are you talking about?

BTW, I downloaded this and, for the life of me, don't know how to play this

EDIT: Ok played one game, and by luck I won 22-0

I understand how to pass and shoot... I don't understand the defense

Last edited by rootbeersoup; 10-14-2008 at 07:48 PM.
10-14-2008, 08:13 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: United States of America
Posts: 2,210
There aren't any bugs in LED football. 2nd quarter the game goes berserk and LEDs go crazy on screen. This is to imitate low batteries and bring the good old memories back. I think I'm passing on this one. I got Aqua Hoops but honestly I think I'd rather go look at photos of myself when I was a little one than do these again. LED football is ok but really only satisfaction I get from it is showing all the neighborhood kids and saying "see you spoiled punks this is the football I played when I was your age". Right there I got my $1 worth when they say "dang that game sucks and blows and looks terrible".
10-14-2008, 08:18 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,484
LED football goes berserk in the second quarter and you can kick a field goal from any distance. I do think the game is fun, but the bugs need to be fixed and it's looking like the developer is taking a make it and abandon it approach to their games. Hopefully the author will prove me wrong.
10-14-2008, 09:30 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
LED football goes berserk in the second quarter and you can kick a field goal from any distance. I do think the game is fun, but the bugs need to be fixed and it's looking like the developer is taking a make it and abandon it approach to their games. Hopefully the author will prove me wrong.
I always thought the 2nd quarter thing was the game ending
10-15-2008, 12:52 AM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
LOL this game is way too easy

10-15-2008, 06:55 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,484
If the 2nd quarter problem in LED Football is a "feature" and suppose to simulate a low battery, which in retrospect it probably does seem like, I wish they'd make it an option and have it default to off. It's a cool idea, but not if you can't turn it off. I actually like playing the game and wish I could play a full game. I emailed the author about the issue but they never responded, which was also disappointing.
10-15-2008, 06:01 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
I just got it and I have to say I like LED football better but for $.99 no major complaints here.
10-15-2008, 06:04 PM
#10
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
If the 2nd quarter problem in LED Football is a "feature" and suppose to simulate a low battery, which in retrospect it probably does seem like, I wish they'd make it an option and have it default to off. It's a cool idea, but not if you can't turn it off. I actually like playing the game and wish I could play a full game. I emailed the author about the issue but they never responded, which was also disappointing.
Just start a new game and add up the points. there ya go