★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: pillow fight girls

05-21-2010, 11:32 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 279
pillow fight girls

Pillow Fight girls is out!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/pillowfight-girls/id371290602?mt=8
05-21-2010, 11:34 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,327
Come and get'em!!!!!!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

05-21-2010, 11:40 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Australia, mate!
Posts: 8,419


hi
05-21-2010, 11:45 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,327
I'm trying to decide whether I need to wait till I can hide this in a folder. If my wife finds this I'm gonna be sleeping in the backyard!!!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-22-2010, 12:01 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I'm trying to decide whether I need to wait till I can hide this in a folder. If my wife finds this I'm gonna be sleeping in the backyard!!!
The game is embarrassing alright, but not because of the content. Yes, I TOFTT, and no, it's not worth your money. Let me put it this way: there is a good reason why I-Play has not released any gameplay video on this title.
05-22-2010, 12:05 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
The game is embarrassing alright, but not because of the content. Yes, I TOFTT, and no, it's not worth your money. Let me put it this way: there is a good reason why I-Play has not released any gameplay video on this title.
Now that is taking one for the team.
05-22-2010, 12:07 AM
#7
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: 夣胧桃源
Posts: 1,869
I'm guessing the reason probably has something to do with poor gameplay, very little moves, and no replay value.
05-22-2010, 12:19 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I'm guessing the reason probably has something to do with poor gameplay, very little moves, and no replay value.
Basically, yeah. The animation is terrible, movement is slow, and the gameplay is simply no fun at all . Anyone expecting anything like Daisy Mae will be sorely disappointed.
05-22-2010, 01:07 AM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Blashyrkh
Posts: 1,493
thats too bad. the graphics look pretty good.
05-22-2010, 02:15 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,404
How come this is released on the same day as Bruce Lee?

Wow, Bruce has some serious competition, LMAO.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.