★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pocket Creatures - First Update! Ninja Star!

05-22-2010, 06:48 AM
Pocket Creatures - First Update! Ninja Star!

Pocket Creatures First Update! – Ninja Star! Submitted to the AppStore!

Hi Guys!

Excuse me if my voice is a little rusty - but my throat is really soar after making Ninja voices for the first update

That’s right we have a lot of Ninja stuff in the new update! Ninja acheivements, Ninja outfit rewards for the creature and a little Ninja-Star-juggling-mini game where you can use slaps to juggle Ninja Stars for a secret reward - First you have got to find a Ninja star though

It has been an amazing week with the launch of Pocket Creatures. The reception has been phenomenal and we have gotten a lot of positive feedback - thanks guys!

Since before the launch of Pocket Creatures we have been planning the first updates fot the game. Update 1.1 has just been submitted after a very hectic week of hard work. We have followed the forums intently – especialy here at Toucharcade and listened to what you guys want to see in the game. We have a ton of ideas and concepts for where we want to take the game, but most importantly we want to include you guys in the creative process.
Thus, without further ado I present the new content of the Update:

- Multiple creature save slots and reset functionality - this was a very requested item in the forum, so here it is

- Ninja Star juggle mini game plus acheivement/reward

- New Acheivements and Rewards – check the Ninja stuff!

- Fixed some bugs – also some ahievement related ones

- Gardening has been balanced to make it easier to find seeds, and plants don’t die as easily

- Treasures spawn much more frequently so you don’t have to dig around forever to find something

- iPad GUI textures has been up-ressed to make the GUI on iPad look even sharper

This update is just the tip of the iceberg – make no mistake we intend to continue work on Pocket Creature ensuring it is the best pet/sandbox game possible! With your feedback and regular updates we belive this is an acheiveable goal. Without spoiling anything I can reveal that we plan to have a lot more stuff and interactivity and possbly mini games in the game world - as well as making the game more enjoyable between friends

I hope you enjoy Pocket Creatures 1.1 - and please throw any ideas you have our way – be it; mini games, new interactivety, achievements or other more speacial features – we are all ears!

Cheers

Morten – aka. MacDaddy

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-creatures/id356110521?mt=8

Last edited by MacDaddy; 05-25-2010 at 08:54 AM.
05-22-2010, 07:05 AM
Awesome!! Thanks for the post, will be sure to get the update as soon as it's available.

05-22-2010, 07:39 AM
Man that was fast! Didn't the game come out only a week ago or so?
05-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonBurgundy View Post
Man that was fast! Didn't the game come out only a week ago or so?
Yes a week ago exactly We intend to update Pocket creatures very regularly
05-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Just a quick answer.Is there any chance we will get the update today?

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards

05-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the post.
Ninja? Very interesting.

A Game Collector
05-22-2010, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
Yes a week ago exactly We intend to update Pocket creatures very regularly
Awesome!! When you said 'regularly', how often do you mean? =o

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
05-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Hopefully the update will be out this coming week - we submitted friday - so it is up to Apple's review process

MacD
05-24-2010, 04:57 AM
Oh...Apple still didn't reviewed the update.I am anxious about it,and can't wait

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards

05-24-2010, 08:43 PM
still stalking itunes for update!