★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *The best ball maze app is now at your fingertips*

Simply fun for anyone!

Tilt Toy Classic is a game that anyone can pick up and play. There's no need for lengthy instructions, just tilt your iPhone or iPod Touch to navigate through the mazes and enjoy the great graphics and sound.

-Intelligent mazes
-Realistic physics
-Free to play any maze
-Nature themed stages
-Soothing music and sfx

Crazybreadman's comments:
Want a fun & relaxing game that you can just jump in and play?
Tilt Toy is a beautiful ball maze game that is simple to learn and the well crafted mazes will keep you coming back.
So sit back and play a few rounds of Tilt Toy!
Tilt Toy is out today for only $0.99 USD!

05-22-2010, 12:15 PM
See this thread for promo codes!
05-22-2010, 04:01 PM
A new promo code list will be posted soon! Keep your eyes peeled for it in the code section
05-22-2010, 04:51 PM
Tilt Joy is a great bargain for its little price ! Seems to be like wood labys with a ball to tilt into the maze to find the exit.

That's all but the gameplay is sweet with tilting the device to choose the direction. It's not really easy cause the maze takes all the screen with greats pictures on backgrounds. Music is entertaining and quiet. I think this app can become what maze players can expect. The only complaint is that there's no "pause" touch never a "comeback to menu" touch.

And the menu is very simple. But it's very nice for all other aspects. One little upgrade would be expected to rearrange this but it's a good nice and zen game as described ! Hope it will be successful !
05-22-2010, 05:37 PM
@Jetjet- Thanks for the feedback! I will consider these points when updating

I've posted a list of codes on the other thread. Get them before they're gone!
05-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the code. The mazes are really nice looking, and the game is challenging. One comment is the ball and space between the walls is tiny, so it's a little hard to see/differentiate with background scenes, sometimes. The tilt controls work well to get the ball going down the right path. I agree with Jetjet that it really needs a way to return to menu. I'd also suggest a way to show you what mazes you've already completed (and maybe a time feature would be nice for replayability). Overall a fun challenging maze game.