03-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Thanks a bunch guys. Fun td game!
03-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Thanks for downloading TowerMadness HD everyone! In less than 12 hours of going FREE, it has soared up to position #26 on the Top FREE iPad charts. With your help it will go all the way to #1 today!

03-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Great news for you Iman....

Btw...downloaded and played the game...it's a great TD game in my collection...still have to dive into it a bit deeper to get all the ins and outs of this game.

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
03-11-2011, 04:23 AM
Oh! The ailiens look creepy,are they finished ? Are they semi-product>??
05-26-2011, 05:43 AM
FREE once again

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
08-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Is nuts possible to beat without dlc weapons? I have tried so many times and can't beat it. I was the replay but they all have dlc weapons.
08-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Which dlc is better the flame-thrower or the proximity mine?
08-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps1012 View Post
Is nuts possible to beat without dlc weapons? I have tried so many times and can't beat it. I was the replay but they all have dlc weapons.
...so far the NUTS maps have given me the most trouble too. I think I read somewhere that every map was supposed to be beatable without DLC content though I'd like someone to confirm.

TowerMadness HD is probably my most played iPad game at the moment while Nuts! is currently my favorite on my iPhone :-)

iOS - 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod Touch (1st Gen), 16Gb iPad (3rd Gen)
Devs - I have access to all gens of iPads (1st, 2nd, 3rd)...hit me up for Beta Testing.
08-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenmaske View Post
...so far the NUTS maps have given me the most trouble too. I think I read somewhere that every map was supposed to be beatable without DLC content though I'd like someone to confirm.

TowerMadness HD is probably my most played iPad game at the moment while Nuts! is currently my favorite on my iPhone :-)
The developer said on the TM Facebook page that all levels are beatable without DLC.... However, he also said that that doesn't mean you'll be able to save all the sheep.

I was Able to finish Nuts without any DLC... But still stuck on four others... Mini, micro, dune, and domino
08-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Oops... Meant Dice, not domino