Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-23-2010, 05:56 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Does not seem as tactile as Field Runners and not as nice looking, obviously the sheep twist is novel. Purchasing extra content seems a bit much too.
I have 3 Tower defence style games and wish now I had not purchased this. Stay with Field Runners.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:59 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastband View Post
Does not seem as tactile as Field Runners and not as nice looking, obviously the sheep twist is novel. Purchasing extra content seems a bit much too.
I have 3 Tower defence style games and wish now I had not purchased this. Stay with Field Runners.
It's a game that hold's it's own and that's the way it should be. Don't expect every TD game to conform to Fieldrunners. Personally I love this game and split-screen is a blast.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Hey bastband, you'll be the first person to know we're working on an update which will make the graphics look even better on the iPad. Also, we're planning to release plenty of free extra content in upcoming updates as well, so please don't feel like all of the extra content will require a purchase. If you have any suggestions for improvements to the game please email us or post here, we listen closely to our players.

Thanks!
Old 05-23-2010, 06:42 PM

@Mythbuster and killercow, I'm going to private message you to help fix your issue. Thanks.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:02 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman View Post
@Mythbuster and killercow, I'm going to private message you to help fix your issue. Thanks.
Hi,
I made a reset, it does not help! Then I deleted it and reinstalled everything ... but no! It does not help: After leaving the game all InApp purchases are gone and I cannot play the new maps ...

I have an iPad 3G, running German Language.

Regards,
Sascha
Old 05-23-2010, 07:15 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster

I switched the language to English ... that does not help, too!

So there is no way for me to get the additional maps to work! And I have to reinstall also the flametower after every start ....

Sorry, I cannot believe that your Beta Testers have proven that ...

S.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
I switched the language to English ... that does not help, too!

So there is no way for me to get the additional maps to work! And I have to reinstall also the flametower after every start ....

Sorry, I cannot believe that your Beta Testers have proven that ...

S.
We've submitted the update that fixes the Shop bug. Thanks for your patience anyone that's having this issue. Don't worry, your purchases will not be lost and will be permanently restorable in the next update.

Last edited by Iman; 05-23-2010 at 10:45 PM..
Old 05-23-2010, 10:50 PM
iPad

Can anyone share their secret to success? I can't beat the hard on the first level...
Old 05-24-2010, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
Can anyone share their secret to success? I can't beat the hard on the first level...
The best way to figure out how to beat a map that you're stuck on is to watch the Replays on the Leaderboards. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions section in the Guide for step by step instructions on how to access the online Replays.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:34 AM

Been checking the App store every day since the "coming soon!" article showed up here within the last two weeks. Glad to finally snag it last night!